Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How did you come up with idea of your IGN?

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
I got my IGN late 2019, It was normal day when I was playing with my old user name xXxVaskeGamersxXx which was very bad IGN and I wanted something simple so I came up with Idea where I turned my name Vasilije into Vaske then change A into 4 and E into 3 and made up V4SK3 which was already taken so I added _ and made V4SK3 into lowercases and came up with IGN v4sk3_

PRO_THE_PLAYERA

Pika Member
I got my IGN late 2019, It was normal day when I was playing with my old user name xXxVaskeGamersxXx which was very bad IGN and I wanted something simple so I came up with Idea where I turned my name Vasilije into Vaske then change A into 4 and E into 3 and made up V4SK3 which was already taken so I added _ and made V4SK3 into lowercases and came up with IGN v4sk3_
How do u remember this username

xx_Ked_xx

Great Reporter
I was on toilet and the idea of my IGN just came into my head, I don't know why. I wanted to put "ked" but it was taken already.

OP
OP
v4sk3_

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
I was on toilet and the idea of my IGN just came into my head, I don't know why. I wanted to put "ked" but it was taken already.
Weird but ok, could I know how do you make that thingy "Donator Ranks" when you press and see all ranks from each gamemode

FIKOZ

Veteran
a plant in my language is called 'Fikus' and I got the idea after that 😂

_DominikPro_

Banned
I was a young one and thought naming myself dominik pro with underscores would make me indeed pro 😂, now i don't feel like changing it it seems like a normal name to me

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Worst story on how I got mine lmfao, my ign kinda lame anyways