Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HOW DID I LOSE MY ENTIRE ISLAND?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugo

Dude.... I jost lost my entire island.....in less than a second, worked so hard on tht, and poof* gone, FINITO, BAM, WHOOSH!

Honestly i dk how it happend, I lost AN ENTIRE ISLAND AND ALL MY BELONGINGS IN A MATTER OF
CLICKS!

I teleported to help a stranger out building a stone generator and setting him up with some goods :3 I told him to do /island invite Yugo (yes my in game name) as u can see in the picture. THE THING I WANNA KNOW IS Y THERE WAS NO MESSAGE SAYING THT EVERYTHING WILL GET DELETED! JUST LOOK AT THE CHAT BOX! LOOK AT IT AND ALL IT'S GLORY! asjhdfkj cooked beef.

Please i only wanted to help,don't let my good turn into something i regret,i thought it was if u do good good comes back at u not some messed up coding... please somebody halp me, pepe been starin at the screen.
oh btw the screen shot here is from a dude wanting to help me out byinviting me to his island, which i appreciate but as u can see there's no warning message. pls halp meh!

2016-10-04_16.53.42.png

OP
OP
Y

Yugo

look yeh, i dont wanna rewind back and stuff it up for every1 else just to get back my island, i just wanna know if its possible to get it back other ways?

OP
OP
Y

Yugo

So the chat was all commenting on this problem and some came bearing some gifts :3 bruv karma does exist XD The community isn't as dry as i thought in the beginning, it feels like an actual community.

Special thx to VIP: BennyLovesPVP

still leaving this post up to let some1 know of this issue.

ps.... I'd like to get my 64 nether warts and 2 stacks of soul sand back tyvm... cooked beef. mmmm

DODE2K

Veteran
it clearly say in chat that you will lose your current island if u accept
guys please think 10 times before you post a thread IN FORUMS
REQUESTING TO LOCK

OP
OP
Y

Yugo

it clearly say in chat that you will lose your current island if u accept
guys please think 10 times before you post a thread IN FORUMS
REQUESTING TO LOCK

LOOOOOOOOOL just saw it XD think the problem is its written in red, disgused witht he other colours, i thinki need glasses...

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Well I'm very sorry, but there is nothing to do about this.
It gave a warning and you didn't see it :/

What you can do next time is tell the person that needs help to do /is coop. This will give you full acces on that players island till you log off, he logs off or till he does /is coop.
This method won't delete anything :)

Requesting to lock

Last edited:

Davidva

Veteran
You lost your island because you joined another island. You cant have a second island. That is why your other island is removed. Really sad for you, but we cant do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.