Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How about fixing your cheater problem?

zenshawtyy

So i've been playing on PikaNetwork for a while now, but i can't stand the cheaters anymore.
Hop on SkyWars / BedWars, 2/3 games there will be a cheater who you can't even reach, and NOBODY is doing ANYTHING about it.
If you try to apply for a rank, maybe to at least kick some cheaters or do something about this situation, you get rejected because your application does not meet the "requirements". ( if you donate, this isn't the case ;) )

Type /staff, 95% of the time there is NO STAFF online, and nobody cares!

If you guys do not change your money hungry mentality, players will slowly give up, because it's just not fun anymore.
Please pika, do something!

NGaming

Great Reporter
Staff have a life, they can't be active 24/7 just to ban cheaters and not meeting the requirements will get the application denied no matter what if they are donators or not.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
To be honest, I don't really think that the players you are hackusating are actually using hacks. I actively play Bedwars and Skywars and I find one hacker each 15 games. Also, as NGaming mentioned, staff have life same like you, so next time expect trashtalking you can record and report hackers here.