Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival /home command upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus321

Epic Pika
Username:
cygnus321​

Suggestion:
/home command upgrade​

Detailed description:
Add an oraganizing featuer that seperates what world the sethomes are settled in.​

Reason(s):
Theres a bug where u can get sent to the lobby because of worlds idk how it works exactly but u can avoid these worlds regularly with knowledge that the world is bugged but if u try and tp to some sethomes and you don't know that the home u just tped to is the world that's bugged and then u get sent to the lobby waiting when u can join back and sometimes it seems that people say that ur inventory gets cleared somehow.

Current home mechanics :
➣ base, potfarm, tradinghall1, stone, clanbase, tradinghall2, allybase, enemybase, teambase, farm
pillagerfarm, xpfarm, gold.

Suggestion home mechanics :

Red World : base, potfarm, tradinghall1, stone, clanbase

Blue World : tradinghall2, allybase

Yellow World : enemybase, teambase, farm

Green World : pillagerfarm, xpfarm, gold,

Stynxq

Pika Lover
Username:
cygnus321

Suggestion:
/home command upgrade

Detailed description:
Add an oraganizing featuer that seperates what world the sethomes are settled in.

Reason(s):
Theres a bug where u can get sent to the lobby because of worlds idk how it works exactly but u can avoid these worlds regularly with knowledge that the world is bugged but if u try and tp to some sethomes and you don't know that the home u just tped to is the world that's bugged and then u get sent to the lobby waiting when u can join back and sometimes it seems that people say that ur inventory gets cleared somehow.

Current home mechanics :

➣ base, potfarm, tradinghall1, stone, clanbase, tradinghall2, allybase, enemybase, teambase, farm

Yes yes, I agree with you statement.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Sorting homes by the world is a great idea. I usually name my homes "world_homename", but this would save some time and make the home list look cleaner.

I want to add another suggestion to the /homes list:

When you click a home, it should run the command to teleport you there. Also, a hover message which gives you some information about the home such as coordinates and the date created.

Username:
cygnus321

Suggestion:
/home command upgrade

Detailed description:
Add an oraganizing featuer that seperates what world the sethomes are settled in.

Reason(s):

Current home mechanics :

Yes yes i agree with your statement.

umerwaseem11

Pika Member
Username:
cygnus321

Suggestion:
/home command upgrade

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Current home mechanics :

i agree with cygnus staffs pls fix this glitch or bug

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello cygnus321,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.