Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hola

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortalStriker

Veteran
Hello,

Hello, Greetings, pixilated earthlings. My name is MortalStriker, I am a 21 year old male, who strives to achieve great things on this server. I was recommended by my friend try this server out. So, far my experience has been remarkable and outstanding. I wish to get to know you all, you bloody amazing people and hopefully, we become FRIENDS. If you want to hit me up in the dm's, please, refer to my assistant @MortalStriker and hopefully, he'll be able to assist you. Other than that, good day!

- MortalStriker

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nice to meet ya extraterrestrial player! Welcome on earth!

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I came here to hate... Bec you dont like bacons. :(

Kidding aside, welcome to our lovely community. <3

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hello,

Hello, Greetings, pixilated earthlings. My name is MortalStriker, I am a 21 year old male, who strives to achieve great things on this server. I was recommended by my friend try this server out. So, far my experience has been remarkable and outstanding. I wish to get to know you all, you bloody amazing people and hopefully, we become FRIENDS. If you want to hit me up in the dm's, please, refer to my assistant @MortalStriker and hopefully, he'll be able to assist you. Other than that, good day!

- MortalStriker
Hey and welcome :D
What servers do you play and what communications platforms do you have? Maybe we could play some EggWars/SkyWars or OpFactions sometime, I don't know :D Just PM me if you want to, I'm always open to some good old skywars/eggwars.

I hope you have a great time here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.