Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Hits not registering and hackers

NINJATEX

Minecraft username:
_NINJATEX_

Suggestion:
Hits not registering and hackers

Detailed description:
I don't know what happen recently but my hits ain't getting registered it shows particles but neither people were taking kb nor my the color of hit was showing, I used to get 170 or 200+ms but my hits always used to register and still the ping is same but my hits aint being registered, I've lost multiples of games recently and not only in bedwars, in every pvp gamemodes like practice and skywars and bedwars. I don't know is it cuz of my cps i get normally 15+ cps and my friend gets less than 10 and his cps register hes not facing the same problem as me. I've literally even tested it with my friend in practice pvp to see if my theory was true and he was killed me while being in 5 hp, we blocked our self and we were in vc while i was hitting it he didnt even got any damage in his pov but in my it was showing particles. I've even played in minemen and hypixel, the hits are so satisfying while hitting in other server than pika like it feel like I'm actually hitting, I'm not tryna compare but just fix the hit problems and lots of hackers are using anti kb and reach in minimal way to bypass the pika's anti cheat yesterday got 5 hackers.

Reason(s):
I've lost lots of games, its annoying and pls fix it :(

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
You can complain for the hackers here with being detailed with what happened and what hacks you think they were using.
And for the hits are not registering for you only, then there might be a problem from your end, you can try restarting the client, checking your mouse if it is connected properly or not.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Not a suggestion. Pls make threads in correct forums

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
I had same problem, so i reported it as bug report.

But they ( staff ) said : " Hit register issues are mainly caused due to the network connection "

And i agree on their statement.
Since then i never had any issues.

Pika network can't do anything with your problem. It's your problem. This problem is from your end.

OP
OP
NINJATEX

NINJATEX

I had same problem, so i reported it as bug report.

But they ( staff ) said : " Hit register issues are mainly caused due to the network connection "

And i agree on their statement.
Since then i never had any issues.

Pika network can't do anything with your problem. It's your problem. This problem is from your end.
"issue caused due to the network connection" wtf have u read the thing i said properly?

OP
OP
NINJATEX

NINJATEX

You can complain for the hackers here with being detailed with what happened and what hacks you think they were using.
And for the hits are not registering for you only, then there might be a problem from your end, you can try restarting the client, checking your mouse if it is connected properly or not.
i just talked about hackers in short, the main prob is my hits aint being registered and if u say my mouse then ive already changed my mouse as well and still im facing and i think u didnt read all the thing i said did ya? read last statement full :/