Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HitReg

Blunt

Pika Lover
So for around a week straight most of my friends' and my hits do not register, I hardly click 17 CPS and it doesn't register. I've done everything and this is INCREDIBLY annoying as I cannot win a singular game due to whenever my bed breaks my hitreg just dies and I can't do anything. PLEASE fix this annoying issue soon because every time this server messes something up, /hub, echest bug, tp to void bug, now this hitreg bug

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
So for around a week straight most of my friends' and my hits do not register, I hardly click 17 CPS and it doesn't register. I've done everything and this is INCREDIBLY annoying as I cannot win a singular game due to whenever my bed breaks my hitreg just dies and I can't do anything. PLEASE fix this annoying issue soon because every time this server messes something up, /hub, echest bug, tp to void bug, now this hitreg bug
it is the problem from your side not server side i click 25 to 30cps and it does register for me.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
how tf do i fix it gang
You can turn off background updates
Make sure when you play your ping is stable
Test on which time you get stable ping
if you use ethernet i suggest using a wired connection
If your family is using the wifi too try playing from mobile data as it gives stable internet connection sometimes.

DeviLsuxX

Pika Member
You can turn off background updates
Make sure when you play your ping is stable
Test on which time you get stable ping
if you use ethernet i suggest using a wired connection
If your family is using the wifi too try playing from mobile data as it gives stable internet connection sometimes.
Not helpful
It is a problem from Server side

Otherside

Great Reporter
If you click 20-30 cps constantly the server anti cheat doesn't register that. And also player ping matters.

DeviLsuxX

Pika Member
If you click 20-30 cps constantly the server anti cheat doesn't register that. And also player ping matters.
Not possible ig because My friend also clicks 20-30 cps and even his ping is more than me but his clicks are getting register but mine and my RBW teammates are facing the Hit Reg Issue

Otherside

Great Reporter
Not possible ig because My friend also clicks 20-30 cps and even his ping is more than me but his clicks are getting register but mine and my RBW teammates are facing the Hit Reg Issue
Try changing the client you use. Or if you play on Forge tey removing all mods.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well, same here. I click like 13 cps and most of my hit's wont register.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Constant same amount of cps is not registered by an anticheat and it detects it as auto clicking.

its same for me for like 5 days , and just in 1.8.9 , change ur version , u see that thats a server bug.