Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hit register not registering

Frankiespeo

Pika Member
hello staff i am crying and depressed i cant take it anymore my hits arent registering alot on sumo and many people are also complaining im losing my winstreaks alot becuase of this im not enjoying this right now please fix it i beg of you my k/d is aint gonna be good

Last edited:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hello there, you are not the only person who experiences this my advice to you is to not play that gamemode and most of the staff already know about this issue and there isn’t much we/staff could possibly do.

D

Deleted member 225345

hello staff i am crying and depressed i cant take it anymore my hits arent registering alot on sumo and many people are also complaining im losing my winstreaks alot becuase im not enjoying this right now please fix it i beg of you my k/d is aint gonna be good
I recommend you don't play the game mode (As cozmo said it above) unless the developers fix it.

OP
OP
Frankiespeo

Frankiespeo

Pika Member
thanks bro i only play sumo becuase its easy to kill and get on the leaderboards faster but it seems like have to swap to a knew one now:cry:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
thanks bro i only play sumo becuase its easy to kill and get on the leaderboards faster but it seems like have to swap to a knew one now:cry:
There are tons of modes on Practice, you never know a new gamemode might interest you!

gooey_god

you wouldnt have to switch gamemodes if the devs weren't lazy/bad at their job :(