Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hit delay

WTFLOL

Hi guys, I played pika since 5th 2021. At that time, when i combo someone w/o blockhitting, my hit will me delayed. Like I hit them then but hit doesn't reg. I just can wait until the guys i comboed hit me 3 times to hit that guys back and my hit reg again. But idk why since 6th of 2023. At the first my hit doesn't delayed like before. But the more I hit players, the more delay of my hit. Then i hit them but they look only half a heart. Then worse i clicked and aim into them with 20cps but my damage still delayed and my hit goes 1 hit per second. Explain my why? btw im 200ms player in pika

nd618

Supporter
Ping is a signal or data sent from a computer to server. Mainly it's 30-50ms and it can be considered as good ping but 110 - 120ms is also playable however anything above is unplayable and you will experience lag issues which causes delay in-game among other instabilitys.

I don't think it's bug or anything related besides your internet connection.

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Hi guys, I played pika since 5th 2021. At that time, when i combo someone w/o blockhitting, my hit will me delayed. Like I hit them then but hit doesn't reg. I just can wait until the guys i comboed hit me 3 times to hit that guys back and my hit reg again. But idk why since 6th of 2023. At the first my hit doesn't delayed like before. But the more I hit players, the more delay of my hit. Then i hit them but they look only half a heart. Then worse i clicked and aim into them with 20cps but my damage still delayed and my hit goes 1 hit per second. Explain my why? btw im 200ms player in pika
Happens to me too but I think it's just because of my ping in pika network since I'm an Asian whos far from the country that pika network is hosted at.

EdgeDragon

IGN
EdgeDragon
same for me even though im a like 30 to 60 ms average player since i live in Germany

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
anticheat is mitagting your hits because ur autoclicking :thumbs_up: