Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Higher Chance of getting enchantment dusts

Status
Not open for further replies.

memento_mori

Minecraft Username:
memento_mori

Suggestion:
Higher Chance of getting enchantment dusts

Detailed description:
I am here to suggest a slight increase (or it can go higher) to the chance of getting Enchantment Dusts rather than fixing dusts when using mystery dusts. I am a enchanting type of guy and has lots of fun enchanting.

Benefits:
1) Enchanting would be much easier and faster regardless of books having the worst success rates.
2) Low ranked players and new players can easily produce money from selling books tweaked to high success rates
3) For people having fun with enchanting (like myself), it would be less stressful to upgrade the success rates of books.
4) In some way, it would help PVP become more lively. Why? Because players will be able to easily enchant gears for battle and it will help stabilize the environment in the warzone. Because from my perspective, only a small percentage of low rank players succeed in coping with higher ranked players in PVP, hence the word "Pay-to-win". It gives balance and opportunity for each player to have fun in PVP with the best of what they have and what they can offer.

Downsides:
1) Chat may be flooded with players buying, selling, asking, and even spamming for enchantment dusts. But I think this scenario has a low chance of happening but, there is always the possibility.
2) PVP may or may not be filled with players, and that may be beneficial for some, and really annoying for others. (Specially if hackers are to participate)​

Reason(s):
Well the main reason for this is to simply make it easier for enhancing the success rates of enchantment books. And for people who are having fun enchanting, this will be a game changing opportunity and I would be glad myself. It opens a lot of opportunity for players to have their own gears, and to be able to participate in PVP's without getting humiliated and obliterated instantly. Have a good day!​

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello memento_mori,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.