Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HIGH CPS = BETTER DOUBLE HITS

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
i have prove that this statement above is true. First, of all someone clicking 6 cps will have less double hits, but the guy clicking double the cps will get more double hits. But unfortunately, pika has this weird knockback that makes the guy using 20 cps the most advantage as they guy just gets all the hits registered and while when I try to combo a guy who is clicking 20 cps, they just don't move, and I cannot combo them as to start a combo they have to take actual decent amount of knockback.

This my thoughts on this tell me if you think that it is true.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yes

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i have prove that this statement above is true. First, of all someone clicking 6 cps will have less double hits, but the guy clicking double the cps will get more double hits. But unfortunately, pika has this weird knockback that makes the guy using 20 cps the most advantage as they guy just gets all the hits registered and while when I try to combo a guy who is clicking 20 cps, they just don't move, and I cannot combo them as to start a combo they have to take actual decent amount of knockback.

i autoclick 33 cps and the person fly up in air and i stand on ground idk why

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

it's allowed if they can't catch you ;)

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika

I have seen that block hitting gives you lots of double hits aswell, idk y, but it does.

Outscale

Banned
Well yes it is

Surprise bro! Thanks for adding the antispam thingy, but no one cares.

Panas

Banned
yea but playing gapple alot, w tap doesn't give you that many double hits compared to block hitting, its weird
Pikas kb is weird for stacked pvp. To play it you need to have good ping as well as fps so you can time your w taps just like some other prem servers. This is the only way to combo if both players are good at gapple

PigPotato_

Pika Lover
sometimes question my self if i have reach i always get the most strangest hits