Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi, who knows me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldetmin

Hey,

I quit mc for like 6 months or more now. I saw pika got very new helper and players just want to say, I am not here to create trouble dw just want to say hi. Pika still rollin very good good job to all staff. I saw many friends quit which is sad but everyone gets elder and the games gets boring. @PizzaMC that you are still playing amazed me so long ago and still playing. I was an ex-admin for the new ppl called Epic.

love you all

OP
OP
O

oldetmin

My boy where've ya been?
@Fanta

I was slayin some biches irl you know, I quit mc like 6months ago it was to Boring to play, would you believe I never game anymore lol my social life and my hoes just got more and more. It's better without mc or any game. Like I'm happy that there are still old players in here like you pizza Daniel etc. Just here to check what's happening btw are those girls we were hanging out with on creative still here? Those weirdos

For.some reason I can't quote some bs error lmao

Fanta

Legendary Pika
My boy where've ya been?
@Fanta

I was slayin some biches irl you know, I quit mc like 6months ago it was to Boring to play, would you believe I never game anymore lol my social life and my hoes just got more and more. It's better without mc or any game. Like I'm happy that there are still old players in here like you pizza Daniel etc. Just here to check what's happening btw are those girls we were hanging out with on creative still here? Those weirdos

For.some reason I can't quote some bs error lmao
Some of them, yeah but they are bigger weirdos now so be careful how you approach those

OP
OP
O

oldetmin

Hmm so pika is not fun anymore? Not the old one right? Like the noobs in factions are they still there

Status
Not open for further replies.