Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi There, I'm Vizual!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skenk

Pika Member
Heyy There,

As the title suggests, My name is Vizual (IGN: Skenk) I've been on the server for a few years now just never really got into the forums until now.

I can most often be found on the survial server, Occainsonaly i'll hop onto the NYCreative server in order to test new build ideas and to design things.

On the survival server I can usually be found building alongside JakeCuhz and occasionally KingCobra52, In the past me and Jake have built some pretty nice looking builds if I can toot my own horn. We have also in the past hosted some pretty large drop parties (some of you may remember Mine and Jake's medieval village with underground village drop party :p )

I also do daily streams over on beam.pro/vizual. These streams are often progress on our builds or somtimes playing other games.

Well thats me, Feel free to drop me a message and if you need any assistance at all I'll help to the best of my ability.

- Vizual (Skenk)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skenk

Skenk

Pika Member
Thank you for the kind welcome message :)

OP
OP
Skenk

Skenk

Pika Member
:) Many thanks for the kind words, I hope I can continue to be a productive member of the community!

OP
OP
Skenk

Skenk

Pika Member
Thats all good :) I hope to become a well known figure within the community. Feel free to check out my build with KingCobra52 and JakeCuhz on the survival server!

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Hi vizual! hope you can visit us in opsb or csb sometime! ;) sooo much ❤ from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.