Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Hi there. I want to be a website developer for pika network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raivath

Username:
Raivath​

Suggestion:
Hi there. I want to be a website developer for pika network.​

Detailed description:
Hi there. I want to be a website developer for pika network and I have been coding for 1+year. My specialty is HTML I have done a course for HTML. I know all about HTML. I only do HTML not CSS it is your decision if you want to accept me or not. I will tell you something about me.

About me-
Name-Raivath Lalbahadur Yadav
Age-17
I do not want money.
I am Familiar with Git
I have 1+ year HTML experience
I am Self-motivated and can individually accomplish tasks when needed
I am Great at working in a team
I have Great communication skills
I have Flexible schedule
If you have seen this and you have I application from please tell me​

Reason(s):

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
i dont think they need a website developer as they already have a well made website. still this isnt the right place to do it. go the staff apply section and apply there. Good luck 👍

OP
OP
R

Raivath

i dont think they need a website developer as they already have a well made website. still this isnt the right place to do it. go the staff apply section and apply there. Good luck 👍
where is the staff apply section?

M

Master_Tamer_

wow dude you dont have any experience and you arnt even an adult so its getting denied 100%

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
wow dude you dont have any experience and you arnt even an adult so its getting denied 100%
nah mate this server takes 15 year olds for staff then why not a 17 yr old for dev(hoping hes not lying)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Raivath,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a suggestion and we are not hiring website developers.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.