Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi, My name is Haruni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narumi

Pika Lover
As the tittle say my name is Haruni, of course not my real name, I am an Old player in Pika Net.

but why you are not familiar to me? Its because after two the reset of OPSB, i create a new account and i ended up with Haruni. And i considered my Old main account as alt account and my new main account is Haruni. I don't have any donor rank because i don't have any debit card etc. You can find me online mostly
in the OPSB.

First of all i live in the Philippines and My real name is Kenrhanley or for short Ken, i am 15 years old and addicted to computer games like shooting games and strategy games examples; Crossfire, League of Legends, Point blank, Elsword, Minecraft, and Gmod.

I like challenges! as long as i have free time doe and i Like puzzles as long as it will not blow my mind thinking of it because its hard xd.

When there is no helper or staff on ATM, i will help people as long as i can. And i am an active player as long as there is no project that do.

Nice to meet you guys :)

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Hello, Not sure if I know you but hope to see you on sometime. If your looking for a fun, simple puzzle check out notpron.:devil:*evil laughter* (I got to lvl 20 with a friend)

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Philippines ey? We live in the same country. I'm still not familiar with you after you changed your account because I never heard of you in the first place. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.