Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi I'm new/old (Kinda)

_cheapsh0t

So basically after how many years? 4? since i played MC andd typically it that day when crack accounts were created hahaha and found this server through the internet, but then suddenly today after watching my cousin play minecraft in his tablet i remembered that i should play it like the good old times, anyways i played MC like 10 years before basically im just a baby back then xD 10 yrs old i guess... hahahaha anyway please take care of me xD. i know i probably missed like tons of updates and forgot how to craft soo yaaa im back to square 1

JerryMine

The Pika
[typical logic]
{ after how many years? 4? since i played MC }
{
played MC like 10 years before basically im just a baby back then xD 10 yrs old i guess. }

Unidentified Data!
- Your first post about that you played MC for 10 years and after 4 years something.
- Since you played MC, you created Cracked Accounts.
- Playing Minecraft since you are a baby.
- Profile picture is an Anime.

Suspectations
- You watch anime and people who watch anime are usually 14+
- Your main language is not English
- you played Minecraft since you are a young baby
and have 99.9999% percentage of lying in your post because babies can't play computer
- As if you watched anime, you probably know stuffs about Hen- as they appears almost every single anime.
- You know how to change profile picture and access this forum quite well. You are a experienced forum-er.

We think you are [Naturally cute!] 天然呆

- By AI Dungeon

UpperGround

Great Reporter
[typical logic]
{ after how many years? 4? since i played MC }
{
played MC like 10 years before basically im just a baby back then xD 10 yrs old i guess. }

Unidentified Data!
- Your first post about that you played MC for 10 years and after 4 years something.
- Since you played MC, you created Cracked Accounts.
- Playing Minecraft since you are a baby.
- Profile picture is an Anime.

Suspectations
- You watch anime and people who watch anime are usually 14+
- Your main language is not English
- you played Minecraft since you are a young baby
and have 99.9999% percentage of lying in your post because babies can't play computer
- As if you watched anime, you probably know stuffs about Hen- as they appears almost every single anime.
- You know how to change profile picture and access this forum quite well. You are a experienced forum-er.

We think you are [Naturally cute!] 天然呆

- By AI Dungeon
you are on drugs

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
I thought you were the real cheapsh0t, fuck you.