Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hi im fikoz :>

FIKOZ

Veteran
hi im fikoz, im 15, im a staff member, im a rod pvper, im on the kills leaderboard in practice, and i love pika, thanks.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
hi im fikoz, im 15, im a staff member, im a rod pvper, im on the kills leaderboard in practice, and i love pika, thanks.
I am guessing this an attempt to gain more messages..
Either ways, Nice to meet you FIKOZ.
Great introduction.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello, @FIKOZ
Your introduction is well over. It was all interesting and all.
I'd say stop using this forum thread to post farm messages! You'll be gaining messages throughout your staff journey either ways...
Giving solutions in threads that require assistance is a better way of gaining messages if you need it so badly.
NO HATE WHATSOEVER. JUST STOP :)
if you fail to do, I might as well go visit the staff-feedback forum section again .

OP
OP
FIKOZ

FIKOZ

Veteran
Hello, @FIKOZ
Your introduction is well over. It was all interesting and all.
I'd say stop using this forum thread to post farm messages! You'll be gaining messages throughout your staff journey either ways...
Giving solutions in threads that require assistance is a better way of gaining messages if you need it so badly.
NO HATE WHATSOEVER. JUST STOP :)
if you fail to do, I might as well go visit the staff-feedback forum section again .
alright.

PRO_THE_PLAYERA

Pika Member
Hey fikoz nice to meet i m also a rod pvper and pika loves banning me or else pika is also my fav server