Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey There...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Hi. Welcome. To my very "interesting" introduction. Judging by the title, you must be wondering, when did I join? I joined Pika two days ago.

How I found out about this server:I recently, (meaning 3 months ago) found out that my favorite server was being closed and then I searched "Good Minecraft Servers" servers in Minecraft, and came across Pika.

I mainly play on Skyblock, Survival, Prison, and Arcade so you can find me on those servers. Please feel free to talk to me, if you want I mean...

And now, I will include some information about myself:

Things I like: Minecraft (obviously), my phone, my friends, (most of the time), hanging out, eating, sleeping, drawing, playing the guitar, watching YouTube, reading (woah, shocker!), and playing sports (tennis, soccer)

Things I don't like: Random people staring at me, doing homework, going to school (most of the time), waking up early for school, awkward silence (I think the worst thing), horror movies (too scary), snakes, Honestly, there's a lot to list here...

A bit about myself: I live in North Carolina, USA. In my spare time when I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to hang out with friends (I know, I'm surprised I have friends too) and play the guitar when I'm upset or stressed out. My favorite subject in school is probably Social Studies and I like to travel to different places that I haven't been before. The main reason that I like to play Minecraft is because you get to explore in the game, and see different terrain and just really travel in-game, while sitting in the exact same spot for 3 hours. I love to travel and see different places. I also like to write stories, and watch YouTube. I consider myself as somewhat intelligent, funny (at times) and nice (most of the time xD) When I am 18, I would like to attend Chapel Hill, or NYU (you wish Queen).

Favorite Color: Blue

kaylee

Veteran
Welcome to Pika! I love reading, and social studies (basically History) is my favourite class too.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Ive seen you in OPSB :D
Welcome to our community, I hope you have the best time playing.

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
I searched "Good Minecraft Servers" servers in Minecraft, and came across Pika.
Nice way to find a server :p
my phone,
Pretty sure everybody is addicted to his phone :p. Or atleast all my friends including me are :D
and playing sports (tennis, soccer)
Nice i like Soccer too :D. Not so good in tennis ;3.
Random people staring at me,
Tip just wave your hand to them like saying hai just do it really obviously then they will stop. :) (Works for me )
Sameeeee
I love to travel and see different places. I also like to write stories,
Same here. When i am 18+ i wanna go travel around the world :D. I've been to quite a lot places now. But i wanna see them all. And i like to learn the languages too since they are all different and idk probably the nerd inside me wants to know everything you can know about a language and their religions.
(I know, I'm surprised I have friends too)
:p same here.

Favorite Color: Blue
Which color blue? the dark one or one of the lighter ones?;)

Anyways enough about what i think. Welcome Queen of the Infinity. I hope you i'll have fun on Pika. And maybe we will see each other in the server someday.

DODE2K

Veteran
Welcome To Pika-Network
Hope you enjoy your time Here ;)

Make sure to Join our community on TeamSpeak And Discord
TeamSpeak IP: ts3.pikacraft.eu

OP
OP
Q
Nice way to find a server :p

Pretty sure everybody is addicted to his phone :p. Or atleast all my friends including me are :D

Nice i like Soccer too :D. Not so good in tennis ;3.

Tip just wave your hand to them like saying hai just do it really obviously then they will stop. :) (Works for me )

Sameeeee

Same here. When i am 18+ i wanna go travel around the world :D. I've been to quite a lot places now. But i wanna see them all. And i like to learn the languages too since they are all different and idk probably the nerd inside me wants to know everything you can know about a language and their religions.

:p same here.

Which color blue? the dark one or one of the lighter ones?;)

Anyways enough about what i think. Welcome Queen of the Infinity. I hope you i'll have fun on Pika. And maybe we will see each other in the server someday.
Of course! Just give me a PM when your on, and we can hopefully play together!
Oh yea, and to answer your question, I like light blue. That's personally my favorite color.
I also appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond to my welcome, and quote it. Appreciates that you read through it. :)

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
Of course! Just give me a PM when your on, and we can hopefully play together!
Oh yea, and to answer your question, I like light blue. That's personally my favorite color.
I also appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond to my welcome, and quote it. Appreciates that you read through it. :)
Reading is fun. And i like to get to know people. And this is the fastest way i know :D
And about the favorite color light blue is my favorite too :)

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
But going to school is the best! Why worst? But I'm too lazy to go to school. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.