Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Hey. I want to suggest that pika.net staff fix KITPVP lag but something need to change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTGaming

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
KTGaming

Suggestion:
Hey. I want to suggest that pika.net staff fix KITPVP lag but something need to change...

Detailed description:
HY. I wanna suggest something for KITPVP but something need to change like killstreaks awards...
if u are a new person on pika.net you get 5 ks u got axe and 10 legend kit voucher but when u got level up like i am level 62 now if i get 100 ks i got less reward... You Should release a list of kill streaks things like we type some command to see if we got 5 ks what we will get...
That is my suggestion. GL. BYE

Reason(s):
Because if we dont know what reward we will get... its not interesting to maintain high ks

Example(s):
like a list we can see using a command ... thnks

JustToGoody

The Pika
if your getting less rewards because your not a new To KitPvP anymore but +1 because they should be more Rewards for High level players

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I mean +1 cuz why not
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello KTGaming,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The server lag could only be a bug, meaning a bug report should be created about it. Not a suggestion.
  • Your other suggestion currently isn't planned to be added.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.