Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hey hello

mbaloexalt

hi hello everyone i got banned on this server. im very very sorry for advertiseng and hacking.please know that im a really nice person in real life. and i just wanted to seee people go on my smp server. @MINE_LEG. plz plz plz respned to this meesage one day plz!.

Silver Wing

The Pika
If u got banned for 1 day there is no point of making this thread
U will get unbanned soon if it was ur first offense
Also pls do not advertise next time

Read this for more info

UpperGround

Great Reporter
hi hello everyone i got banned on this server. im very very sorry for advertiseng and hacking.please know that im a really nice person in real life. and i just wanted to seee people go on my smp server. @MINE_LEG. plz plz plz respned to this meesage one day plz!.
what

i lost 69 Brian cells reading this

OP
OP
M

mbaloexalt

wow
that was mean :(

plz let me go back in
eh. idont care
U GUYZ ARE RIPOFF YALL COPIED HYPIXEL LMAO XD

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hi, mbaloexalt.

If you think your ban was unrightfully please be sure to make a ban appeal at https://pika-network.net/forums/ban-mute-appeals.149/
Although considering the offence/proof I think it's best to consider buying an unban at https://store.pika-network.net/category/1167850

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i didn't copied it wtf
U GUYZ ARE RIPOFF YALL COPIED HYPIXEL LMAO
i dont even play here