Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Hey guys... This is by far the best server i played on (cracked ofc)... Got some suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_07

Minecraft Username:
Beast_07

Suggestion:
Hey guys... This is by far the best server i played on (cracked ofc)... Got some suggestions...

Detailed description:
So, duo's amd solo's perfect, but if we can really add some more maps in quads it would be really helpful. Templar also doesnt come anymore idk why.
Second thing, pls make gold generation faster... Like 4 gold along with 16 iron, it would be hella perfect...​

Reason(s):
I love this server and i want to spend more and more time on it, if its made more fun for me, i will... :)​

JustToGoody

The Pika
Already Suggested New maps will be added in the future and the 4 gold and 16 iron was denied

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Beast_07,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We are constantly working on new maps, and the generator change you want was already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.