Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey guys can any of you help me on my fraps problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Well im having a problem here
when im not recording i get 100+ fps

When i do record i get 10+ fps and it annoys me somebody suggest a game recording software
cause i might get banned later on there are sooo much people hackusating me right now and i need to make youtube videos on pika atm and to report players thanks

Not Recording
2017-03-19_18.01.55.png

When im Recording
2017-03-19_18.02.19.png

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
i don't personally use fraps, but i suggest lowering the resolutions of your video and try recording on a smaller screen. Or if you would like, you can try other recording software such as bandicam https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/, obs https://obsproject.com/download and etc.

Service by,
MasterDandy

I tried recording on lower resolution and smaller screen and it makes worst
I get 49 fps on smaller screen even without recording
and when i record i get 1 - 5 fps

Bandicam sucks
but ill try to use obs i think obs is pretty hard to use do you have any easy tutorials there????

RandyDandy

Veteran
well... i don't really use obs, but im pretty sure you can still find a bunch of tutorials on how to use it on youtube or you can just self taught. For me i actually use bandicam (can't answer why :3)

Service by,
MasterDandy

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
well... i don't really use obs, but im pretty sure you can still find a bunch of tutorials on how to use it on youtube or you can just self taught. For me i actually use bandicam (can't answer why :3)

Service by,
MasterDandy

They're not easy and im getting lazy to watch specially the video is 32 mins something like that

DrPiggy12

Well, I dont know if it helps, but I normally lower most graphics settings and if not try optifine, or use CCleaner.

Slendyy

Veteran
OBS ftw just find the perfect settings for you and it will be your best friend.

NotFromCanada

Pika Lover
Try to do this settings

Attachments

• Screenshot (95).png
    Screenshot (95).png
    789 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (96).png
    Screenshot (96).png
    791.7 KB · Views: 3

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
I guess it is your Minecraft setting, because I get 500-600 Fps without recording, and I get 100-200 Fps with recording, if you want me to give you my Minecraft setting, then I will. ;)

Ivan Cheng

Maybe list your pc specs? Optifine will help any computer. Also check the pika optimization thread. MAke sure your computer isn't in power savings mode too. It makes a huge difference

Status
Not open for further replies.