Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global /helpop

Status
Not open for further replies.

vPanii

Minecraft Username:
Panii​

Suggestion:
/helpop​

Detailed description:
I would like to suggest the/helpop command
this will help players specially bedwars/skywars player so if they see someone using hacks,
disallowed mods they can just easily report it to the online staff's ingame

if theres a chance for this to get accept
staffs shouldnt ignore it​

Reason(s):
Cause its helpful
since /report on web needed SS/records
and its hard for some player to catch them on record or SS​

NGaming

Great Reporter
There's already /staff
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
There's already /staff
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Yes but we can't report to them or anything. It is just for us to know which members of the staff are online. If someone does not have a pika network account on the website, then there is no way for them to report. So +1

NGaming

Great Reporter
Yes but we can't report to them or anything. It is just for us to know which members of the staff are online. If someone does not have a pika network account on the website, then there is no way for them to report. So +1
So this suggestion is to add /report but a different command? It was already suggested and denied because it will be (and has been) abused, and you can always dm an online staff on discord to get cheaters banned.

criceto

i want to report a person called FaZe_hyra for violence and insults

OP
OP
V

vPanii

So this suggestion is to add /report but a different command? It was already suggested and denied because it will be (and has been) abused, and you can always dm an online staff on discord to get cheaters banned.
/helpop wont be abuse if they put rules about someone whos abusing it and also dm an online staff's on disc wont be helpful since they will ask record instead of ss and you dont have a chance to record the cheaters in this bedwars and skywars server

OP
OP
V

vPanii

this preoblem on opfaction I dm iq420 about it, I sent SS about snowtech broke the rule and tf he just said that he need a "record"
and the worst thing happened is they got the payout on opfaction its so obvious on the SS and still need record
2021-09-09_13.25.32.png

2021-09-09_13.27.10.png

B3ast_Gamer

For people with slow computers it becomes difficult to play and record, and cheaters leave the game on hackusations and it becomes hard to get them banned.
Also, I personally think /report can be abused, although a post on it has been denied, so i dont think this will be accepted, but it'd be nice to see something.
Never lose hope, try to record minecraft and keep the game capped to 60 fps

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello vPanii,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • A similar suggestion was already made and denied. You can check it out HERE.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.