Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Helpers in opfaction 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPLord999999

Banned
they are so rude and don't help us for any reason and even not talking to us i told him why ban me he told me because of hack i told him what hack he just say happy ban then i told him when i get un banned he told me after 50 years cya helpers have to be banned (Loopy)

Farcanal

they are so rude and don't help us for any reason and even not talking to us i told him why ban me he told me because of hack i told him what hack he just say happy ban then i told him when i get un banned he told me after 50 years cya helpers have to be banned (Loopy)
@LoopY is just sick of kids hacking on there every day. If he believes you hack he doesn't need to provide you with a reason. LoopY is one of the best pvp helpers and has been for awhile. Hopefully awhile to come aye @LoopY. :p

Philthy_PvP

I agree with Farcanal, but LoopY should provide a reason, because if its a false ban, its very unfair.

Farcanal

@Philthy_PvP If a player is blatantly hacking LoopY is not obligated to show you a reason whether you like it or not. Very rarely do players get falsely banned if they are, they are usually unbanned very quickly.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I agree with Farcanal, but LoopY should provide a reason, because if its a false ban, its very unfair.
No, they don't. Getting PVP-helper is really hard. Once you get it, it means Pika is 100% certain you will be able to recognize hackers, so they don't need proof.

Regards,
Hyper

Lol he didnt hacks Farcanal is a not a hacker i know him

Trainee

Excuse me?
Rude and arent helping?
Ha what a great joke.
Im most often moderating on OPFactions 1 + 2 and the only reason i might not help you is because you were cussing me and disrespecting me in a way i couldnt even believe. (Might not be you but im talking about other people as well)
We are not your personal slave,
We have personal life,
We have school and we are working really hard to make the players have the best experience we can serve.
If you (the players) disrespect us or being rude to us, how do you expect us to help you?
Youre saying were useless and were not doing anything and you dont even know how many things we are dealing with.
You dont know a single thing about a helpers life including reality and in game.
You have no idea how hard is it to be one of us and after all this hard work we are doing for you (the players) we get disgusting and disrespectful words straight into our face.
I expect every player to understand this thing.

Best regards,
Trainee.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
This is one of the many threads where people complain about staff not banning hackers or not being good, and Trainee's post explains exactly why you don't even have the right to complain.

Requesting to lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.