Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

if that happened to u again type /p h in /hub then join prison the fast as possible press the "/" then the above arrow on your keyboard then enter fast if u follow this step fast enough u will get out

i don't know how to explain it English hard

OP
OP
M

Marija1210

Pika Member
if that happened to u again type /p h in /hub then join prison the fast as possible press the "/" then the above arrow on your keyboard then enter fast if u follow this step fast enough u will get out

i don't know how to explain it English hard
okay :D

zMarcus

Epic Pika
I thought portals have been removed? It was months ago ._.

Kreyta

Banned
Youre lucky me once in another server i had the most OP stuff in the server and someone trapped me and there were no one to help me and when i reported to the owners they laughed at me and said get rekt kid and i started swearing until they got Mad at me like WTF

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Youre lucky me once in another server i had the most OP stuff in the server and someone trapped me and there were no one to help me and when i reported to the owners they laughed at me and said get rekt kid and i started swearing until they got Mad at me like WTF

What u talking abt? i dont get it

zMarcus

Epic Pika

ur english is also ATROCIOUS <--- NOT JOKING

Status
Not open for further replies.