Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help

ZOZOYOYO

About a year ago i decided to get good at pvp so i came to this server and played for a long time. I got pretty good. I was winning like 9/10 games all the time and i got to like a level 35. Sometimes i got bored however and i just start speaking dumb stuff in the chat. I got muted a few times and i decided not to to be rude or weird or anything in the chat as i didnt want to get permanently muted. One day however i was playing skywars and i think it was somwbody with a helper status said that hes good or something (i dont remember as it was a while ago) i invited him in the party and we plated sky wars but he kept talking how good he is and i killed him a few times and i think i said like do you trust that im level 30 now or somwthing like that and then u got banned and permanently muted. I dont think i said any insults to him as im not that dumb to be insultig staff of the server i like and play on. Few months later i want to come back to the server and play survival but i cant speak to anybody because um muted. I just cant play like this. I feel that i was wrongly muted and would very much appreciate being unmuted. I wasnt muted for swearing in the chat or anything it was just a member of staff that got angry. That is not fair and if i cant speak i wont be on the server, ill tell my friends that the staff is bad and well just go to a different server. But if im unmuted i will be the best i can as i tried so because i didnt want this to happen and i was even considering buying vip and all that because it seems very cool. In conclusion i was wrongfuly muted by slmwbody who is higher than me and he abused his power. Very unfair and unprofessional.

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
About a year ago i decided to get good at pvp so i came to this server and played for a long time. I got pretty good. I was winning like 9/10 games all the time and i got to like a level 35. Sometimes i got bored however and i just start speaking dumb stuff in the chat. I got muted a few times and i decided not to to be rude or weird or anything in the chat as i didnt want to get permanently muted. One day however i was playing skywars and i think it was somwbody with a helper status said that hes good or something (i dont remember as it was a while ago) i invited him in the party and we plated sky wars but he kept talking how good he is and i killed him a few times and i think i said like do you trust that im level 30 now or somwthing like that and then u got banned and permanently muted. I dont think i said any insults to him as im not that dumb to be insultig staff of the server i like and play on. Few months later i want to come back to the server and play survival but i cant speak to anybody because um muted. I just cant play like this. I feel that i was wrongly muted and would very much appreciate being unmuted. I wasnt muted for swearing in the chat or anything it was just a member of staff that got angry. That is not fair and if i cant speak i wont be on the server, ill tell my friends that the staff is bad and well just go to a different server. But if im unmuted i will be the best i can as i tried so because i didnt want this to happen and i was even considering buying vip and all that because it seems very cool. In conclusion i was wrongfuly muted by slmwbody who is higher than me and he abused his power. Very unfair and unprofessional.
um this is ur side of the story if u want us to help u then u might as well give screen shots and give the staff side of story coz it might just be goated reference