Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help with my internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
sup. im having problems with my internet when i only play minecraft. like its laggy af. i know its not pika's problem. when i watch youtube its really fast even in 720p. this problem just happened a while ago.

someone help me?

ali99

Epic Pika
depends on ur ping...the data access u r getting from pika server...i have a direct lan internet and download torrent files in minutes...and lag in pika...ur internet is ok...u have a server ping problem..

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
Send complain to your ISP(internet service provider).

ali99

Epic Pika
Send complain to your ISP(internet service provider).

as he said he watches vidz on youtube at 720p with no prob////speed isnt the case...its more like regional ping issue..

u see...consider this.pika gives u less data rate due to ur location due to which u lag..

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
Ali bro, I was using USB modem. Speed was low but ping was great. After few months they made their ping bad! I call customer care center for support and they said "they move network antenna" sounds funny. So speed and ping don't depends on each other.

I can be wrong since I'm not very expert on network things.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
Being able to watch videos normaly but lag in a game sounds like you have good download speed but bad a ping. What do you get here http://www.speedtest.net/? Zoom out the map and select a locatin near France.

OP
OP
EzHackusate__

EzHackusate__

Veteran
I live in Bahrain btw

Uninstal Skype
not using it while playing.
Being able to watch videos normaly but lag in a game sounds like you have good download speed but bad a ping. What do you get here http://www.speedtest.net/? Zoom out the map and select a locatin near France.
wat server in France? France is huge.
I chose Clermont-Ferrand
Screenshot (22).png
that result, no one is watching youtube from our internet. If there is someone, even at 240p, I lag whenever the video is loading or buffering. But when we use youtube at the same time, his and my youtube is fast.

there is no time i can play without them watching youtube.

Rwin

Banned
That's 100 ping so basically the connection between you and the host. When you get 100+ that means you are too far from the host to have good connection.

OP
OP
EzHackusate__

EzHackusate__

Veteran
That's 100 ping so basically the connection between you and the host. When you get 100+ that means you are too far from the host to have good connection.
so the only solution is live near France.

Status
Not open for further replies.