Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help Regarding Rank - Staff

_YaiRL_

Hey. I am a very old member of pika network, since about 2012 I guess, when the server was still owned by Boris, DutchBoyHD If I remember correctly.
During these days I played on Skyblock server and there was only one Skyblock server, and I bought a rank, It was the SkyGod rank these days (I guess the names of the ranks were changed since then). Later on when the server owner was changed, the Skyblock server was closed and there was the new OPSkyblock server which was the only Skyblock server available at this time, and hence my rank was moved to the OPSkyblock server and there was no other option for me. I didn't like these OP stuff on the OPSkyblock server and I quitted minecraft for a while, and a few years later I came back to check what's new and I seen that now there is a new Classic Skyblock server, just like a few years ago.
Now I would love to have my rank moved back to the Classic Skyblock server, just like it was a few years ago, and I will happily play on Pika Network again like the good old days!
Thanks, _YaiRL_

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Welcome back,
You should make a support ticket, also I remember persons saying that the max rank on survival was the same price as the max rank on skyblock, which would be 50 euros(around 2014). Not sure if this is correct though.

Skyzing

Hi! im Skyzing on Classic Skyblock why i have been banned permanently? I have been banned by using hacks but though i didnt use hacks , please unban me because i dont use hacks during playing skyblock :) thank you

SiegeTheKing

Pika Member
why i got ban My Ip Please Unbanned my Ip If you banned a Player dont banned the Ip cuz many players are afected if you bann the Ip please unbanned my Ip thanks you

IGN:SiegeTheKing

P

PyroInDaBus

Hi! im Skyzing on Classic Skyblock why i have been banned permanently? I have been banned by using hacks but though i didnt use hacks , please unban me because i dont use hacks during playing skyblock :) thank you
You can always make an appeal by clicking HERE

[NOTE]: To get unbanned by being forgiven needs 6 months passed before your appeal.

Have a nice day!