Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help me........

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
so i have this problem that when i use some recorders my Minecraft crashes
Like : Obs , Action , Filmora recorder, and a lot more
If anyone knows how to fix this pls help me cus my yt channel dying ;-;

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
It might be a problem with your pc. Also , this isn't the best place to ask help about it. Better watch some yt tutorials to find solutions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
shahnamgaming

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
It might be a problem with your pc. Also , this isn't the best place to ask help about it. Better watch some yt tutorials to find solutions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i watched yt didn't help now asking here :/

PrimeOptimus

so i have this problem that when i use some recorders my Minecraft crashes
Like : Obs , Action , Filmora recorder, and a lot more
If anyone knows how to fix this pls help me cus my yt channel dying ;-;
Bro this is because the load of ur obs settings or of any other software's setting is higher and if u don't hv a good pc either u lower ur settings but video quality decreases so I have a better idea u should use game bar to record as it records in both 30 n 60 fps and no lag literally no lag and 360-480p quality and u can change it's settings so better use game bar 👍 all the best for ur YT carrier

OP
OP
shahnamgaming

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
Bro this is because the load of ur obs settings or of any other software's setting is higher and if u don't hv a good pc either u lower ur settings but video quality decreases so I have a better idea u should use game bar to record as it records in both 30 n 60 fps and no lag literally no lag and 360-480p quality and u can change it's settings so better use game bar 👍 all the best for ur YT carrier
even the windows game bar doesn't work for me 😑