Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help Me Find How To Buy A Unban

914_Glimpse

hey how do i buy a unban i got banned bc my cousin omgGioo/ggbintreeshy1 said hes going to change his account because he wants to troll all people on classic skyblock and i didnt know he was banned, he stayed 2 and a half days at my house before he got my ip banned and he said he didnt know, i said ok then i go back next day it says ban evasion of ggbintreeshy1 but he told me he wasnt banned. but then it told me ban evasion.

Attachments

• 7271F3B6-6B0A-4C5D-8E79-573D24E404E6.jpeg
    7271F3B6-6B0A-4C5D-8E79-573D24E404E6.jpeg
    435.4 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
914_Glimpse

914_Glimpse

and Killerpanda1 can u look st my appeal and accept i did nothing wrong check my appeal in 1-5 min thank you

DumbWaystodie

Pls unban me iam Justskillmaster and i got banned for cheating. i admit i did use but it wasnt a hacked client. it was just Op autoclicker i used hacks bcs alot of hackers kill me and i got mad. i hope u understand thank u

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pls unban me iam Justskillmaster and i got banned for cheating. i admit i did use but it wasnt a hacked client. it was just Op autoclicker i used hacks bcs alot of hackers kill me and i got mad. i hope u understand thank u
if u reduce my an that would be great
Hello DumbWaystodie,

If you have been banned because of cheating, you cannot be unbanned or have your ban time reduced. As you have been banned by a moderator (in this case an admin), that moderator has gone through a screen sharing procedure and verified that you were cheating.

Also, please do not write on old threads so you do not bump them up, and better yet, create a new thread for your subject of discussion.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

DaHoodLove

Hey guys i got a one month ban for saying kys by accident to zaki6969 bc he scammed me out of 2b in survival. i appealed and i dont know if its gonna be accepted :(