Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello!! This is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Hello,

My name is PriorHx. I have many accounts, some you may know by NotASFjerome, 301Logic, 3vo, Barkalot22, or badboy0407. You may call me whichever you'd like, or also just Cole. I have been playing at Pika-Network for a substantial time now. I am an OG Skyblock player, dominating Skyblock Ice back in the day. I've gone through a chain of servers here on Pika, going from top rank at OP Factions, to KitPvP, Prison, and so on.

I am 17 years old. I live in Arizona. I am friendly and willing to talk to anyone, just shoot me a message; I don't bite. I love chill instrumental music, electronic, and rap. Some of my favorite artists are the #1 Eminem, Logic, NF, MGK, Kendrick, Odesza, Explosions In the Sky, and God Is an Astronaut. I've graduated highschool and am currently at home working on trade school and work to get closer to my profession! I love pvping and I've researched all about it. I have two donor accounts on Pika, both at OP Skyblock, but by the time you've read this I most likely will have donated at KitPvP as well.

Recently I've decided to take on going for a pvp staff role, as well as being part of the development team. My prior history (PriorHx ;) ) in the staffing field is quite vast. I have worked as a moderation-type role for 4 years, taking the duty of managing chat, answering questions, making the community feel welcome, helping others, etc.. About 2 years ago
ish I decided I would try taking on higher management. It went well and I came to realization that type of work is what I truly enjoyed. I've been admin on a good amount of servers, manager of a few, I've owned 5, and developed soon to be a dozen servers.

I hope to see everyone around, you most likely can peep in at KitPvP to find me, although my timezone is quite opposite from others on the server. If you'd like to talk or learn more, PM me on the forums or find me on Discord.

Hope to see what's in stock for the future!

-PriorHx

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Hm, who were you in SBI?
anyways welcome!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
GIF collection in a minute......hang on.....
100.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.