Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello there!

OptifineEnabled

Good evening, or morning if you're in a different timezone. My username is OptifineEnabled. I used to play here around July 2016. I created my forum account in 2017, as you can see. I loved playing OpFactions 1. I stopped playing at a certain time, and now I think it's time to come back. I love how Pika changed a lot recently, I really look forward into the new OpFactions reset. I'll see you guys there!

JerryMine

The Pika
pika really *does* changed alot, even removing his own anticheat!

Psychobiology

Pika Lover
Good evening, or morning if you're in a different timezone. My username is OptifineEnabled. I used to play here around July 2016. I created my forum account in 2017, as you can see. I loved playing OpFactions 1. I stopped playing at a certain time, and now I think it's time to come back. I love how Pika changed a lot recently, I really look forward into the new OpFactions reset. I'll see you guys there!
Good to have you back.;)

JerryMine

The Pika
its now the best preferred server for the hackers

introducing pikanetwork | Hacker Lands

How to play bedwars?
Bedwars
Bedwars, also called as kick ass contest, is a place for you to show off your hacked clients and skills. To pvp hackers, the first thing you need to have is not reporting them, but getting the exactly same hacks like the hacker did. You will do your best and make the target KICKED from the game for bedwars hacks. The last team standing in the game are the winners.

What? why is it called bedwars?
mhmm.... good question... lets just say it's one of the useless feature ingame right now.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
introducing pikanetwork | Hacker Lands

How to play bedwars?
Bedwars
Bedwars, also called as kick ass contest, is a place for you to show off your hacked clients and skills. To pvp hackers, the first thing you need to have is not reporting them, but getting the exactly same hacks like the hacker did. You will do your best and make the target KICKED from the game for bedwars hacks. The last team standing in the game are the winners.

What? why is it called bedwars?
mhmm.... good question... lets just say it's one of the useless feature ingame right now.
you should write a dystopian novel about pika network

Disaalt

The Pika
its night here