Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello there i'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone i'm new here i would like to make a few friends here not much only 3 to 4 max incluing 1 from staff
and i request you guys to talk nice to me i'm sensitive guy i wont like it

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
hi everyone i'm new here i would like to make a few friends here not much only 3 to 4 max incluing 1 from staff
and i request you guys to talk nice to me i'm sensitive guy i wont like it
Welcome to The Pika-Network :D! Hope you have a very fun experience here, and if you need any assistance you can always ask your dependable staff members for help. Find them either on here or on TeamSpeak! Have a great day :)!
TeamSpeak IP: ts3.pikacraft.eu

IrfanTheFreddy

Pika Lover
Welcome to pika network as @xXWitherBoyXx said. This server gonna die I think. If u need help just go in ts3.pikacraft.eu or contact a staff on forums
As he said but yeah Welcome to a Craked Server where all player can join, Welcome to Pikanetwork\PikaCraft And We Love Pikachu The Best pokemon around

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
This server gonna die I think.
What makes you say that? Just because we got hacked twice now and a few staff members gave up on this server? I'm not trying to start an argument, but I would not want their hard work to die in vain just because we people stopped believing in for this community.

IrfanTheFreddy

Pika Lover
man u changed lmao. But some people help others because they want, its because there trying to get staff attention for them to try of being a staff member. seen a lot of people does that and had a few of them that told me that they just wanna be a staff member lol
They Trying to Moding the server and adding some protection dude

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
man u changed lmao. But some people help others because they want, its because there trying to get staff attention for them to try of being a staff member. seen a lot of people does that and had a few of them that told me that they just wanna be a staff member lol
Nah man, I'm still the wither you know.

IrfanTheFreddy

Pika Lover
And the Wither always patient
If I spell that correct?
Lol and The Freddy Don't know how to spell

Status
Not open for further replies.