Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Hello, so in my opinion i feel like the iron sword should be 7 iron because its too much of gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwavy

Minecraft Username:
chxiper

Suggestion:
Hello, so in my opinion i feel like the iron sword should be 7 iron because its too much of gold.

Detailed description:
BEDWARS​

Reason(s):

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] -[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] [/BGCOLOR] 1 more gold wont affect much, and dont copy things from other server

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] -[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] [/BGCOLOR] 1 more gold wont affect much, and dont copy things from other server
Not to mention that there's more than enough sharp iron swords rolling around, I think we really don't want more... xD

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko

Reasons:
- why copying other servers again???

#uniquepika

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
chxiper

Suggestion:
Hello, so in my opinion i feel like the iron sword should be 7 iron because its too much of gold.

Detailed description:
BEDWARS

Reason(s):

1 extra gold is too much?? wtf

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello iwavy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.