Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! I'm banned! lol

anyname

Pika Lover
Well i still have no idea why I'm even banned, as you can see their messages haven't been very clear. Not for the ban reason or the denying of the appeal.
Communication haven't been great, to say the least.
I tried contacting the person who denied my appeal but they still haven't gotten back to me, i left a message on their profile since i don't really use discord.
I'll just be waiting a few more days, maybe after that i will make another appeal or something. It's just weird that I'm still left without an answer or the motive.
I checked the rules page and there really isn't many infractions that would award a permanent ban on the first offense, so I'm waiting for them to tell me which one i broke, how and when preferably.
Good luck with both of your appeals. But stuff has been weird so far...
Bbota bro, I think ive started to figure things out, listen to this. So on the day you and I both got banned, the 17th, there were many others who were also banned that day. Like youve noticed already, they were all given the reason 'the ban hammer has spoken.' So I made a list of every player that was banned that day, the 17th, and what I noticed was that the majority of the names are the alts of bb8 and saybye. Only a few of the names on the list are what I would believe would be false bans, mine and yours and some others like rap0n. So what I think might be going on is that staff actually doesnt have the hard evidence to back up these bannings, they are hoping that one of the names on the list of people that got banned that day under the category of 'the ban hammer has spoken' will want to get unbanned and break the silence and go to staff and give them the info they need to actually find the evidence that they dont have. Thats why NO ONE on the list of banned people has been given ANY reason for the bannings and not one shred of evidence to back up any of it, its because the truth is staff has zero evidence of any of this, they are hoping by mass banning a large group of people that someone will come forward and talk.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Don't make a forum like I got banned
Bro just appeal for it.
The forums are exactly for this, to allow people in the community to reach out to each other, communicate,help,discuss, civilly of course.
Maybe you are were just complaining about something, or being improper, whatever the reason was,it's not the same as the post i made.
The intentions of this post were clear from the start, to inform people of my situation and why, and people in the same situation to be able to communicate with each other about what occurred.
So don't get it twisted or twist it. Take the time to read if you want to make a suggestion, if the issue being discussed doesn't concern you.
You should at least read the post to know what is being said.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Bbota bro, I think ive started to figure things out, listen to this. So on the day you and I both got banned, the 17th, there were many others who were also banned that day. Like youve noticed already, they were all given the reason 'the ban hammer has spoken.' So I made a list of every player that was banned that day, the 17th, and what I noticed was that the majority of the names are the alts of bb8 and saybye. Only a few of the names on the list are what I would believe would be false bans, mine and yours and some others like rap0n. So what I think might be going on is that staff actually doesnt have the hard evidence to back up these bannings, they are hoping that one of the names on the list of people that got banned that day under the category of 'the ban hammer has spoken' will want to get unbanned and break the silence and go to staff and give them the info they need to actually find the evidence that they dont have. Thats why NO ONE on the list of banned people has been given ANY reason for the bannings and not one shred of evidence to back up any of it, its because the truth is staff has zero evidence of any of this, they are hoping by mass banning a large group of people that someone will come forward and talk.
Ye the situation is all super strange, what is intriguing me is the selection of people.
About bb8 and saybye situation, and clearly all their team members that were in on it, consciously or not, I spent quite a few hours discussing that with people that were defending them, and were all blinded by how much they were given, and how it didn't make sense whatever they had been given. You should have seen some of those discussions in chat...
Anyway, I would like to give staff a little more credit then that also, that to ban a mass of people just to try to find out what is going on, instead of doing some investigation on it previously, seems to me that banning unfairly a lot of people is just a rash and not a very thoughtful decision, and doing that without any sort of proof is.. not warranted, to not say it other way.
Still is also true that I'm still waiting on some evidence or at least i would expect minimum, a plausible justification for the bans, like which rule on a first infraction warrants a permanent ban, those are on the rules post but which one did I break.

I don't know really, how, you or me would be connected somehow to those people, what was the logic behind it, since there is no motive presented for the bans or in my case the denial of the appeal. I didn't really ever had contact with them. I only spoke to saybye a couple of times, because he sold a bunch of stuff in my shops and made me lose millions which i didn't really care. bb8 I never even ever spoke them once lol, so lets see where this goes.

anyname

Pika Lover
Ye the situation is all super strange, what is intriguing me is the selection of people.
About bb8 and saybye situation, and clearly all their team members that were in on it, consciously or not, I spent quite a few hours discussing that with people that were defending them, and were all blinded by how much they were given, and how it didn't make sense whatever they had been given. You should have seen some of those discussions in chat...
Anyway, I would like to give staff a little more credit then that also, that to ban a mass of people just to try to find out what is going on, instead of doing some investigation on it previously, seems to me that banning unfairly a lot of people is just a rash and not a very thoughtful decision, and doing that without any sort of proof is.. not warranted, to not say it other way.
Still is also true that I'm still waiting on some evidence or at least i would expect minimum, a plausible justification for the bans, like which rule on a first infraction warrants a permanent ban, those are on the rules post but which one did I break.

I don't know really, how, you or me would be connected somehow to those people, what was the logic behind it, since there is no motive presented for the bans or in my case the denial of the appeal. I didn't really ever had contact with them. I only spoke to saybye a couple of times, because he sold a bunch of stuff in my shops and made me lose millions which i didn't really care. bb8 I never even ever spoke them once lol, so lets see where this goes.
Well the truth is that pika used to have standards and principles about banning people. One of the biggest examples of that was the need for proof and evidence when a player is banned. Another example of that would be the need for a clear definition of what rule the player actually broke and how they did it. Also they used to adhere to the punishment standards that are listed in the rules section, which has a clearly set out table which shows exactly how long a player is to be banned for based on the infraction and the number of times its been committed by that player. Every standard I just mentioned was not followed for any of the bannings that were done of the 17th of this month by crni. The point Im trying to make is that the rules have gone out the window, whoever is in charge of this situation doesnt care one bit about the old principles that I already mentioned, and in my opinion the proof of that is the way that those who got a false ban have been treated. Its been almost 2 weeks and my appeal still says 'scanning' and yours has been denied Bbota, and whats even worse they are refusing to tell you what rule you broke and how you broke it as well as how they know you did it. On top of that, like you mentioned in your post, they arnt following the proper punishments for a first offense listed in the rules section for whatever rule that you supposedly broke. Its all absolutely ridiculous and they dont deserve any credit for treating players like that. Its been two weeks and all I want is for them to do an honest investigation of my account so that I can get the unban that I deserve. I hope that they treat all the other possible false bans in the same way, but unfortunately I cant give them the benefit of the doubt that theyre actually doing that.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Yes, that has been exactly the points I've been making along this thread while people have discussing it. Your rationalization is exactly the same as mine regarding this issue.
And for me the only that makes sense and logic like you put it well summarizing it.
Let's hope that those standards are uphold because at the end of the day pika is a business that should uphold those standards to their players and vice versa. Out of respect, out of the money and time they spent on this server and simply good business practice.
And me pointing out that this standards are not being followed, like some people seem to misunderstand, is not a direct critic or insult to the people handling this bans, but just an observation that these standards and rules are not being followed and applied as they should.
So yes, I hope this bans follow the proper rules and people are given clear information about which rules they broke and the proof for it. I wish for a honest investigation like you and that things are cleared up soon.
I might make another appeal, a little more elaborated, because i was just like, I don't know what happened or what to appeal for,this not really a valid reason, please review this. But that didn't turn out very well for me as I explained before lol

anyname

Pika Lover
Yes, that has been exactly the points I've been making along this thread while people have discussing it. Your rationalization is exactly the same as mine regarding this issue.
And for me the only that makes sense and logic like you put it well summarizing it.
Let's hope that those standards are uphold because at the end of the day pika is a business that should uphold those standards to their players and vice versa. Out of respect, out of the money and time they spent on this server and simply good business practice.
And me pointing out that this standards are not being followed, like some people seem to misunderstand, is not a direct critic or insult to the people handling this bans, but just an observation that these standards and rules are not being followed and applied as they should.
So yes, I hope this bans follow the proper rules and people are given clear information about which rules they broke and the proof for it. I wish for a honest investigation like you and that things are cleared up soon.
I might make another appeal, a little more elaborated, because i was just like, I don't know what happened or what to appeal for,this not really a valid reason, please review this. But that didn't turn out very well for me as I explained before lol
Bbota if you know you are innocent and deserve an unban like I do, then the right thing for us to do is to just keep trying until we at least make them give us an explanation of what rule we broke and how we did it. They owe us at least that much. I honestly believe the reason they wont give us any information about what rule we broke or how we broke it is because they actually dont have any proof or evidence right now, they are just mass banning peoople and then sweeping us under the rug so they can just move on with life and pretend like they somehow fixed the problem. Im going to keep believing this until I see at least one piece of evidence to the contrary.

sweetvicky

Bbota if you know you are innocent and deserve an unban like I do, then the right thing for us to do is to just keep trying until we at least make them give us an explanation of what rule we broke and how we did it. They owe us at least that much. I honestly believe the reason they wont give us any information about what rule we broke or how we broke it is because they actually dont have any proof or evidence right now, they are just mass banning peoople and then sweeping us under the rug so they can just move on with life and pretend like they somehow fixed the problem. Im going to keep believing this until I see at least one piece of evidence to the contrary.
They are trying to erase this like it never happened, banned without a reason. We have to prove our innocence so we can figure out what rule we ‘broke’.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Yes I'll give it some time, so they don't claim I'm spamming appeals or something,and use it as a motive. Also I'll wait a few more days to see if the manager who denied my appeal says something, at this point is probably just trying to ignore it, and i'll just ask for some reason and evidence.

heart_face

Great Reporter
Ok, this may be a serious issue and they have got ban because they did something wrong previously and they can appeal with proof not going to lie I would say it's a mistake if there was an anti-cheat ban but a staff ban on 40 people with the same reason make me feel they did something wrong previously and all or not spoking truth.
This is a false ban, unless you could get 40 people banned with one stone for something that wasn't deserving of a perm ip ban. They were all accused of a false reason, so false bans, alts bans, and like nobody on their main who did it got banned I bet.

BubblyBlake

Legendary Pika
Hello,
I have come here to explain the reason for all of your banning's BB8EZ [ Blacklisted Now ] Duped Snnl Warlocks And Ninja, You could of recived these items from him due to this reason you are probally banned for having and using duped items. Some other reasons are for e.g D3monKills Hasn't been online for 7 months and had some snnl warlocks and perm ninja's in his pv's, I am sorry to tell you this ban is vaild witch is stupid, But goodluck out there fellow players.
Enjoy Your Day
- Proclaimed Pro

sweetvicky

Hello,
I have come here to explain the reason for all of your banning's BB8EZ [ Blacklisted Now ] Duped Snnl Warlocks And Ninja, You could of recived these items from him due to this reason you are probally banned for having and using duped items. Some other reasons are for e.g D3monKills Hasn't been online for 7 months and had some snnl warlocks and perm ninja's in his pv's, I am sorry to tell you this ban is vaild witch is stupid, But goodluck out there fellow players.
Enjoy Your Day
- Proclaimed Pro
My alt account was banned, not even my main. And because of this I have been ip banned but I’m not sure what my alt account did.

BubblyBlake

Legendary Pika
Reason's of bans are listed above, for any deeper explaintion's please add blakey#0001 on discord
- Proclaimed Pro

BubblyBlake

Legendary Pika
Another Reason being you've had duped items from any duper on that account.
- Proclaimed TopG

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Well I've been absent from survival for a little time, about a week now since i got sick and was in bed for most of the week.
To my surprise i got permanently banned, dated from yesterday day 17, so i was banned even tough i haven't played all week.
No reason was given, it says the ban hammer has spoken, since someone must feel edgy and super professional, because i can totally appeal that reason and make a case for it right? right...

But the reason for this post is not to throw shade at whoever did that, as unqualified of a staff as they may be. It's to inform people who may have been wondering why i haven't been playing.
I was sick and now apparently i'm banned because ''the ban hammer has spoken''.
Everyone have fun o/
lol ban reason " ban hammer has spoken" cant even know why they exactly banned you lol its something like ban hammer was bored so we banned you . its sad how pika became a non sense p2w server within years

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Hello,
Enjoy Your Day
- Proclaimed Pro
I never spoke to that person even once in my life. If that is the motive, it's a very poor excuse, how can I even know if I ever had an item that was duped or passed trough their hands.
There is a plethora of different ways those items could reach someone without their knowledge or where they came from, or know what is going on.

I don't know if I'm understand correctly if you are saying that is valid a reason for a ban or if you are saying it's not the brightest of reasons to ban a player.
Anyway with that said, players that had no involvement with those persons or weren't knowledgeable of where their items come from, or how they came about, shouldn't be held accountable.

Someone can literally go sell duped items in shops, the auction house,giveaways or just really throw them at you, which anyone would be like this is my lucky day.
I've literally discussed this issues several times in the public chat warning people and explaining how suspicious some players activities were and to be careful.

Also that is still no proof, what items were in my possession that were dupped for eg, that would be a start, how have they come into to my possession.
These are basic things that should be told before banning someone, so people can appeal, because it can be a misunderstanding or people can have a reasonable justification. Not mass banning a group of players saying the ban hammer has spoken...
Also I don't know all players that were banned, but I checked at the time of my ban, some of the people that were in those persons teams, weren't even banned, that got rank upgrade, millions of in game money, thousands of items,etc...
So doesn't really make sense.

WemTis

Banned
Hi I am Very Sorry to hear that innocent players got banned , I think u should try emailing the parent company of pika (CraftiGames)

Link - CraftiGames

WemTis

Banned
If they get many complaints they have to take action
Hi I am Very Sorry to hear that innocent players got banned , I think u should try emailing the parent company of pika (CraftiGames)

Link - CraftiGames
if they get many complaints they have to take action