Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! I'm banned! lol

sweetvicky

As I know Crni_ is one of the best staff on this network and sometimes staff also make mistakes. they are also humans.

You may check if u use any type of illegal stuff and check the rules cause u can get ban advertising and stuff permanently.
40 people or MORE got banned by this reason. It is a permanent ban with an undefined reason.

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
40 people or MORE got banned by this reason. It is a permanent ban with an undefined reason.
Ok, this may be a serious issue and they have got ban because they did something wrong previously and they can appeal with proof not going to lie I would say it's a mistake if there was an anti-cheat ban but a staff ban on 40 people with the same reason make me feel they did something wrong previously and all or not spoking truth.

sweetvicky

Ok, this may be a serious issue and they have got ban because they did something wrong previously and they can appeal with proof not going to lie I would say it's a mistake if there was an anti-cheat ban but a staff ban on 40 people with the same reason make me feel they did something wrong previously and all or not spoking truth.
I am also banned for the same reason, no one knows what they did wrong because there is no reason for the ban attached. Most appeals have been denied and pika survival is dying out. It was a ban wave, a really big ban wave and innocent people were banned. This is not some mistake and the ban is not for something they did in the past!

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
I am also banned for the same reason, no one knows what they did wrong because there is no reason for the ban attached. Most appeals have been denied and pika survival is dying out. It was a ban wave, a really big ban wave and innocent people were banned. This is not some mistake and the ban is not for something they did in the past!
Don't No but just contact staff in discord the staff ban u or appeal only that's the way no more discussion on the topic.

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
They are either ignoring or denying our appeals but I will try
Nothing I can do and after your word I m also thinking like it's a false ban and the staff doesn't wanna apologize for their mistakes.

sweetvicky

Nothing I can do and after your word I m also thinking like it's a false ban and the staff doesn't wanna apologize for their mistakes.
Exactly! It is a false ban and they don’t want to fix their mistakes

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
Exactly! It is a false ban and they don’t want to fix their mistakes
Yay staff are acting weird these days maybe they will fix their mistake soon just hope

contact me on discord if u need help Lonely#0065

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

As I know Crni_ is one of the best staff on this network and sometimes staff also make mistakes. they are also humans.

You may check if u use any type of illegal stuff and check the rules cause u can get ban advertising and stuff permanently.
Well I would like to ask you to look at things from an unbiased, non partial outlook, there was a ''ban wave'' if you want to call it that, with little to no communication or a explicit motive, so you should only be treated with as much respect as you treat others.

If staff is human, which they are, and normally i respect them. I only pointed lack of professionalism for not pointing out any motive for the bans,which should be the minimum requirement for a ban so that people may appeal them and try to plea their case. But the players are human too and deserve that respect.

You may think that is an acceptable ban message, I don't. I think that the message was not respectful to the players, including me and didn't give me any chance to appeal whatever they may think i have done.

Also you may think i'm advertising or promoting something as my ban, which I'm not, it was explicit in my post, that i was making it because it was the only way to contact other players that i respect to inform them why i can't play anymore.

If you look at this account it has been registered since 2017, and I've been playing on pika since almost since it's beginning in 2014. I have 2 punishments in my account. This one and warning for a mute, that has a very solid reason behind it, that will not get into it since its not privy to this discussion. I'm pretty sure i don't have any illegal stuff or broke any rules. Like you are implying in your message without context.

But should tell you a little bit what type of player I am, I just gave you the context.
So maybe you should take into consideration when formulating your opinion and perhaps look at bans profile of the person that banned me also.
Thank you for your regard and attention.
Kindly, BBOTA

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

I only noticed the second page of discussion now, but I can tell you something your logic here seems to be a bit flawed, people can't provide proof on something they don't know what the motive is, also to begin with, people should be banned in case there is proof they did do something against the rules, not the other way around. People shouldn't be banned without proof or motive, then you have nothing to appeal, something you don't even know what the issue is, or what proof to provide.
I can only speak for myself here but i never lied, because i wasn't even contacted asking anything or still haven't gotten an answer to my appeal. Vicky is saying some appeals were denied, i simply haven't got no update on the issue since i just check the punishment appeals page just 10 mins ago and i made the appeal the same day i made this post.
So I'm just waiting patiently, trying to figure out what the issue was.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Actually since my last message, it seems like i wasn't checking the appeals correctly. And my appeal was denied today with the motive ''valid punishment''
Which didn't clarify or explained the rules i broke or the motive i was banned for.

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
I see and I don't say u are doing something illegal so u get a ban but I am trying to say it's maybe a mistake ban and Due to some specific reason u also got banned by staff with others.

The last thing just I wanna suggest is just going on discord to contact crni_ the staff banded you or other staff like admin or more.

I am also playing since starting but never face such a hope u get ur right and unbranded u by staff.

prays only And says the staff is doing weird things and maybe there is some unusual reason staff hiding.

anyname

Pika Lover
hey bbota just wanted to say hi to you, im so sorry to hear about what happened with ur account, i also heard ur appeal was denied? my appeal is still categorized as 'scanning'

sweetvicky

hey bbota just wanted to say hi to you, im so sorry to hear about what happened with ur account, i also heard ur appeal was denied? my appeal is still categorized as 'scanning'
Yeah so is mine, some peoples appeals got accepted from what I heard but a lot got denied

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Well i still have no idea why I'm even banned, as you can see their messages haven't been very clear. Not for the ban reason or the denying of the appeal.
Communication haven't been great, to say the least.
I tried contacting the person who denied my appeal but they still haven't gotten back to me, i left a message on their profile since i don't really use discord.
I'll just be waiting a few more days, maybe after that i will make another appeal or something. It's just weird that I'm still left without an answer or the motive.
I checked the rules page and there really isn't many infractions that would award a permanent ban on the first offense, so I'm waiting for them to tell me which one i broke, how and when preferably.
Good luck with both of your appeals. But stuff has been weird so far...

apunyt

Banned
Don't make a forum like I got banned
Bro just appeal for it.