Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello, I have a question

vlaxna

I would like a more detailed explanation about what is considered spamming and what is not, like if I say hi to 3 different people, is that spamming? If 3 people say hi to me 1 after the other it's normally good manners and common sense to say hi/hello back, so I don't think it is? If it's not considered spamming, does that mean context matters when staffs look at someone "spamming"?
I'm asking cause I say hi to a lot of people and a lot of people say hi to me and I wouldn't want to be muted because of what I consider common sense.
It would be more appreciated if the answer came directly from staff, but any reply is welcomed <3

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
I would like a more detailed explanation about what is considered spamming and what is not, like if I say hi to 3 different people, is that spamming? If 3 people say hi to me 1 after the other it's normally good manners and common sense to say hi/hello back, so I don't think it is? If it's not considered spamming, does that mean context matters when staffs look at someone "spamming"?
I'm asking cause I say hi to a lot of people and a lot of people say hi to me and I wouldn't want to be muted because of what I consider common sense.
It would be more appreciated if the answer came directly from staff, but any reply is welcomed <3
If the same message is repeated in the vanilla server chat (non client modified) within 1 screenshot 3 times, it is considered spamming.

Not "hi hi hi", but:
"hi"
"hi"
"hi"

Got it?

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Hi, you can greet them back by mentioning their name and it will be fine.
For example:

Hi player1

Hello player2 and so on...

Spamming rule only applies when u send 3 same or similar messages back to back within a small time frame. Same way flooding rule applies when u spam bunch of similar characters like "hhhx15" in a same message.

(coming from ex staff if that helps)

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
As a friendly note from one to another, I recommend putting the actual issue in your title :D
This helps people read it faster and click onto it and therefore you get responses quicker

Cradlless

Great Reporter
That's why it is a warning for the first offense so that you get to know not to repeat it. If you write the same message 3 or more times, and it is captured through a single screenshot, it will be punishable. Make sure not to repeat it. Hope it helped :D