Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello . I am Fireboy707 and this is my word who ever sees this ....

Do u think i should be in Pikanetwork

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fireboy707

Banned
I am Fireboy707 from Jartexnetwork, used to be an jartexnetwork member and an pedo hunter (and i am still an pedo hunter XD) and i quited Jartexnetwork for being toxic and wasteland ....
staff abusing powers, people simping staff , even if their video is bad and hate people who are hating the staff member. i was in jartex 2017 and still but pika is better life for me . thanks to the staff team to be nice and fast as hell. and they are srs and very kind people. and yes there are a lot of people who are from jartex and could say i am wrong but ok i guess. neither way i will use pikanetwork and i hope pikanetwork likes me... and i will try my best to make friends with everyone and help people in need. and i am just an person who makes videos, an pedo hunter and etc..

Silver Wing

The Pika
Hey Fireboy707
I am Silver, I used to be a very active member but then I suddenly decided to go on a break
I cam back at the start of Oct but decided to take a break again and come back again today

Nice to meet u, hope u have a great time here

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hi Sweazi!

I'm thetruenova, I've been playing this server actively for about 2 years now. I hope you have a great time on Pika Network and I hope to see you on some time!

slayfoxjr7

so you basically allowed him to get into your account and ban evade?
Yes but hell nah, Let me explain u what happened. He said he wanted see what happend in forums and he wanted to check out the rules lol and he commented the unban thing in this forum For no reason and he screenshared in our discord vc and after 10 mins he had all the screenshots he needed and i also did changed the password and email. Hes not using the account anymore lol. i am kinda new to forums and i hope i dont get a ban cuz of this , I know Fireboy707 for over 3 years and hes very trustable as long as he is serious. Whatever , Anyways Nice to Meet Lolguy376.