Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello Guys (OG Player here from 2013)

MurdA

So I've been playing here since DutchboyHD was the owner and it was really long time and used to play factions where insiding is allowed and glitching through bases
And now I have no idea since there's so much plugins and so much change happened last time I played factions was probably like 2016 or some sort where Dutchminer Was the Owner

Fun Fact: I have like the most viewed raid on pika network back then on YouTube

And I just have Few Questions

1. How do you really raid on this server witch such intimidating tall blocks sands obsidian I know the shield thingy but how do you use /print to build like huge cannon cause back then we just build like small cannons and such manually

2. Is the server pay2win so much now?

3. I just upgraded a rank like yesterday with a Lord Rank would i still be able to use like the one time kit every season?

4. Where I can get the strongest gear

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
1. you need high iq and be extremely rich lol
2. yes, extremely pay 2 win. you basically need to spend money to get anywhere
3. im not sure but you can open a support ticket on forums
4. buy it or trading :)

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
So I've been playing here since DutchboyHD was the owner and it was really long time and used to play factions where insiding is allowed and glitching through bases
And now I have no idea since there's so much plugins and so much change happened last time I played factions was probably like 2016 or some sort where Dutchminer Was the Owner

1. How do you really raid on this server witch such intimidating tall blocks sands obsidian I know the shield thingy but how do you use /print to build like huge cannon cause back then we just build like small cannons and such manually

3. I just upgraded a rank like yesterday with a Lord Rank would i still be able to use like the one time kit every season?

also im also a og factions player if you want to start together?

Arnav3037

Pika Lover

Ok so
1. Ye get some teammates and practice on other cannoning servers
2. Extremely pay to win like the special sets sell for pika gold
3.ye one time kit can be claimed once every season
4. Grind bosses .if u r the top damager u get a thing called boss tokens
Do /bossshop and you will know everything
Hopefully it helps