Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello everyone, I'm bridge!

OP
OP
bridgeisminenow

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
That is impressive, all it takes now to get to 1st Croatian League then Premier League is around the corner
I hope, I am currently playing for the best Croatian Team, which is Dinamo Zagreb. Dinamo Zagreb 18+ are in 1st league, while u16 are in the 2nd League

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
I hope, I am currently playing for the best Croatian Team, which is Dinamo Zagreb. Dinamo Zagreb 18+ are in 1st league, while u16 are in the 2nd League
So basically you are playing for youth team and when you will turn 18 you have a chance to get called up to the main roster.
Is that correct?

OP
OP
bridgeisminenow

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
So basically you are playing for youth team and when you will turn 18 you have a chance to get called up to the main roster.
Is that correct?
Exactly, that is why I am practicing and working hard, to show everyone that I am a great goalkeeper.

SmtGamer

Banned
Hello everyone, I made a little introduction about me. So tell me in the comments, do you like football or not? What do we have in common, and which music taste do you have?
Yo How Are You xD
I'm Smt
I Like Alan Walker And Neffex Songs
Charlie Puth Too Ig
Ummm I Love Football
Btw Messi Or Ronaldo
Both Are The Goats But Everyone Has Their Favs Ones Also What's Ur Fav Football Team National And Club
Also I Know You Are My Fan Thanks xD
Aqua Jet 16x W
All I Day Is Stay Home And Sometimes Play On Pika For Hours I Dont Touch Grass Still Im Not A Sweat And Im Bad
Thats Probably All To Know About Me Ig

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yo How Are You xD
I'm Smt
I Like Alan Walker And Neffex Songs
Charlie Puth Too Ig
Ummm I Love Football
Btw Messi Or Ronaldo
Both Are The Goats But Everyone Has Their Favs Ones Also What's Ur Fav Football Team National And Club
Also I Know You Are My Fan Thanks xD
Aqua Jet 16x W
All I Day Is Stay Home And Sometimes Play On Pika For Hours I Dont Touch Grass Still Im Not A Sweat And Im Bad
Thats Probably All To Know About Me Ig
Ronaldo IS MUCH BETTER. Ronaldo da 🐐

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Hello everyone, I made a little introduction about me. So tell me in the comments, do you like football or not? What do we have in common, and which music taste do you have?
Hi David I'm Slayton or you can call me cleo! It's really interesting that you make music it sounds really cool! I love listening to music, I had over 50k minutes on Spotify last year 😅 I also have pets, two rabbits named Alva and Asher. I also used to play Bedwars, Skywars, classic Skyblock and OP Prison religiously on this server but I haven't played consistently in over two years but hope to get back to it! maybe we can party and play some minigames someday, I'm a titan there.