Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions heard the ac's on drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

grims

Rare Pika
Username:
IVapings​

Suggestion:
heard the ac's on drugs​

Detailed description:
so i heard the ac is on drugs, and i be selling cocaine, if shii runs outta the good stuff and yo plug bein too expensiv or run out aswell or get cauhgt by the opp so he cant sell lmk i be selling coc 24/7 ama profesional plug so yeh just lmk ill make sure the prices are cheap and i suply good shii​

Reason(s):
yk we dont want the AC getting cocaine withdraw symptoms else it will be worse than it is​

Example(s):
you know when you quit drugs you get cravings/withdrawal symptoms? dont wnt the ac gettin those else it will be worse than it is for like 3 months... gotta keep that bih stocked up w the coc so just lmk​

OP
OP
G

grims

Rare Pika
I can hook u up w the weed 2, for skyblock or opskyblock I think there’s cannabis and shii in there, just name the cannabis and gimme a day or two and it’ll be ready, also I got wax pens & delta 8s

Llamao

Great Reporter
Please refrain from making troll suggestions.
Thank you!

Hellific

Veteran
Hello grims,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • ?
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.