Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Harassment

BigSlimer

Just wondering I'm brand new to OP Prison brand new to pika network and people keep calling me someone's else name claiming I'm an alt which clearly isn't the case can someone help stop the harassment I'm a new player and that's how I want to be seen im not someone's "alt".

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
I think probably because your name is similar to someone else's name

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
Just wondering I'm brand new to OP Prison brand new to pika network and people keep calling me someone's else name claiming I'm an alt which clearly isn't the case can someone help stop the harassment I'm a new player and that's how I want to be seen im not someone's "alt".
Maybe it's because your name might be similar to someone else's, you can always ignore them!

TobyPvP

Banned
IGN
TobyPvP_
There's a command called ignore just type /ignore <player>

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
IGN
ItZiiko_
Why you keep sending same messages, i dont think with that amount of messages he would still not understand that he have to ignore them