Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

haloween

ItsMxb

plsss add like atleast 1 map for haloween it would be awesome if you add some new maps couse there is not that many maps so plss add maps like every 2 moths

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Well, I don´t think they will add a Halloween map since they already updated lobbies and cosmetics so if they wanted to add maps they would probably add them with that update.

OP
OP
ItsMxb

ItsMxb

Well, I don´t think they will add a Halloween map since they already updated lobbies and cosmetics so if they wanted to add maps they would probably add them with that update.
can i get a free titan rank LoL

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
dude we don't want halloween maps we just want maps don't have to be any theme just normal maps if they can't make maps they can always get some maps from Hypixel