Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Halloween Sale

Halloween Sale

• 50%

• 75%

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtlesss_

I think pika should have a halloween sale starting very soon as it is already the moneth of October. The sale should probably be like from 50%-75% off. And this will really help me as well as i am planning to buy a rank on op factions but I also think it would help a lot of other people as well.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That's not really up to the community, but to the staff/owner
But the community can express their opinions and feelings about it ;) I personally think we should have a sale, I do not know how large the discount is though for the sale.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
75% is way too much. We have just had a sale recently so the next one will most likely be christmas at 40%

GasparisMC

Pika Member
75% is way too much. We have just had a sale recently so the next one will most likely be christmas at 40%
Wonderful. Please Pikacrafters don't be so greedy.. you should be thankful that you even get such high discounts!

SrixSpicy

Wonderful. Please Pikacrafters don't be so greedy.. you should be thankful that you even get such high discounts!

I don't mean to sound greedy this was just a suggestion. And as you said it is up to DutchMiner or DutchFarmer {Owners} so they can choose how high or low they want the discount to be but I know that they are going to do a christmas sale but a halloween sale only happened a few times in the many years Pika was online so it was a suggestion because Halloween is so close. :D

And yes I do agree with you tozztozz! A

Blues

Pika Lover
Guys guys, Yoeri only makes 3K a month he can’t just give a discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.