Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Hai im a pika player since 61515 years ago ok i wanna say somthing umm can we get back the old warp

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodoratHD

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
Lanaaz

Suggestion:
Hai im a pika player since 61515 years ok i wanna say somthing umm can we get back the old warp soccer? Because fr nobody pvps in this new warp pvp and it ain’t even soccer there!! There should be a real warp soccer back, cuz it was small and more fun and more ppl used to pvp back then now they all went to spawn just because there is no decent warp and we cant even pvp in spawn cuz of running so please can we have the old w soccer and Ah btw im sure it wont come backAnd no one will listen to me but im just Here trying our luck lolthxbye

Detailed description:
Hai i am RodoratHD :3

Reason(s):
We want warp soccer!!

Example(s):
Pvp

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Lanaaz

Suggestion:
Hai im a pika player since 61515 years ok i wanna say somthing umm can we get back the old warp soccer? Because fr nobody pvps in this new warp pvp and it ain’t even soccer there!! There should be a real warp soccer back, cuz it was small and more fun and more ppl used to pvp back then now they all went to spawn just because there is no decent warp and we cant even pvp in spawn cuz of running so please can we have the old w soccer and Ah btw im sure it wont come backAnd no one will listen to me but im just Here trying our luck lolthxbye

Detailed description:
Hai i am RodoratHD :3

Reason(s):
We want warp soccer!!

Example(s):
Pvp
were supposed to explain in detailed description

JerryMine

The Pika
He means to bring back the old days, but pikanetwork decides to take a step forward.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello RodoratHD,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.