Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacks or no hacks?

Hacks or no hacks?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
That little thing on the top left corner is my toggle sneak, so don't even try to report or accuse me of hacks
-

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
He is legit don't worry, and i doubt you comboed him.

91MI

Usually players can't track you when you're in the air. Another way to identify a cheater is by looking at where he aims. If he always aims at the same place on your player(such as the below the head), there's a good chance he's cheating(Wurst killaura for instance does this).

Verseh

Banned
TBH, it doesn't look like you know the least about Pvp. You are jumping all the time and not sprinting..? That's gonna help to get combos on you, but no one else.

Also, why has this not been locked yet? @XTheYo

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
There is no need for me to lock this.
It is offtopic anyway.

DOOM

accordingly of video, He's not hacking because he missed some hit.

Verseh

Banned
accordingly of video, He's not hacking because he missed some hit.
Yea that was already said. This is why I asked to lock; Even tho its off-topic you're gonna get 10 million guys saying this over and over again. GG, read the other posts first..

Last edited:
OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Was really just testing all angels, I wasn't really (pvping) I get 130+ ms on the server. I should honestly stick to Na servers where I get 10-45 ms

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
TBH, it doesn't look like you know the least about Pvp. You are jumping all the time and not sprinting..? That's gonna help to get combos on you, but no one else.
Hit me up some day, let's see who knows less about pvp. and make the duel on badlion Na server

Verseh

Banned
let's go, hit me up in skype cesarthegreat_mc
LOOL. I realize we can't even. You said that at 2am and I guess for you it was around 3 pm when you posted that? I ain't fighting at 2 am so unless you wanna stay up till 2 am, then no.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
LOOL. I realize we can't even. You said that at 2am and I guess for you it was around 3 pm when you posted that? I ain't fighting at 2 am so unless you wanna stay up till 2 am, then no.
:D:D:D NA brother

Status
Not open for further replies.