Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers Need to be Stoped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellgars247

I really cant handle these hackers anymore. They are extremly annoying and dont make it fun for others to play. Please try and ban as money as you can. I speak for all we will greatly appreciate it!!

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
I record and report them. But I just can't get them all. I have 4 reports from today and yesterday.

Davidva

Veteran
Our staff team is doing their best to ban so mutch as possible the hackers. But we cant be 24/7 online on each server. What I suggest is to record the hackers and report them at the report section: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
Guys thats normal to find hackers , thats a cracked network , but the best thing against it , its to add an anti-cheat wich its in progress

JustHereForMoney

Pika Lover
Guys thats normal to find hackers , thats a cracked network , but the best thing against it , its to add an anti-cheat wich its in progress
I hope the new anti-cheat come's out soon i hate to be recording as i play kit-pvp just in case i get false banned my console or staff member

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hmmm a few things..
1. I don't see you offering a good way to "Stop" these hackers...
2. Hackers can never be "Stopped" as there is a endless amount in this crappy world we live in.
3. Anti-Cheat and the current staff team do as best they can with banning them
4. If people would gain some common sense and report them the correct way that would help alot
5. These threads need to stop being made as there have been way too many of them and it wastes the staff teams time because they have to repeat the same things every time.

Got it all? Good.

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
I m sure that hackers can t be stopped but they can be lowered as possible if we get a good anti-cheat....

JustHereForMoney

Pika Lover
I reported so much hackers and players swearing i have 2 full pages of me reporting and they all get punished

M500

Pika Member
You know that you can help to low the hacking rates by recording and then reporting the hackers

~ Logically ~

Banned
Here's to another typical eggwars player. Some random with no common sense or intelligence says "HACKERS NEED TO BE STOPPED" like this is an Election, and then does absolutely nothing.

Just Me

Banned
I really cant handle these hackers anymore. They are extremly annoying and dont make it fun for others to play. Please try and ban as money as you can. I speak for all we will greatly appreciate it!!
That will not help the server staff every day bans lots of hackers and they will still come like ebola , next time make a good sugestion whit stoping hackers make idk ideas and that will have more sence thread will eventualy get locked .

Old_Prophet

The Pika
There is no way to prevent people that use hacks (not hackers - it is a wrong term) from entering a game. Not even with a non cracked server. There are ways of making things less easy for them, and the most important one of those things is online staff. Reporting just leads to a lot of work because reports need to be reviewed. Direct action is more effective and has more effect on the hack users community. I have been playing on this server for 3 days now, and i spend a lot of time online. I barely see staff online. Maybe it is because it is vacation, but even then, with the number of staff that I see in the staff list, i'm surprised.

Maybe there is to much old staff that is not active anymore ?

Faxulous

Banned
There is no way to prevent people that use hacks (not hackers - it is a wrong term) from entering a game. Not even with a non cracked server. There are ways of making things less easy for them, and the most important one of those things is online staff. Reporting just leads to a lot of work because reports need to be reviewed. Direct action is more effective and has more effect on the hack users community. I have been playing on this server for 3 days now, and i spend a lot of time online. I barely see staff online. Maybe it is because it is vacation, but even then, with the number of staff that I see in the staff list, i'm surprised.

Maybe there is to much old staff that is not active anymore ?
Staff's are always active. Besides staff's are not a robot, they need to rest. The best way to catch hacker is to report, it is the best way to prevent the server to a better place. And member needs a patient.

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
IDK with that but still. Report hackers....

Status
Not open for further replies.