Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers during koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainjared

Pika Member
Davidva i dont think we have to prove anything to you at all with all due respect.
Everyday we the faction players have 2 koths where we die to hackers everytime.
The reason im writing this message is, because at this moment right now there are like 7 noobs at koth and 5 of them are hacking for sure.
I'll make a video so you can see and have some proof.
The only thing we ask is to have 1 staff member atleast online on facs during those two koths.
Even that is too much apparently.
Because we have to ask it everyday again and most of the time we get no response or no one comes.
For the staff who's about the get because they say that they watch koth a lot.
This message is not ment for those staff because i know they try to ban as much hackers as possible.
But I believe there are a lot of staff members who can try harder to come online during koth on factions.

EDIT: Proof of hackers at koth and no staff to ban them.

Now imagine what we encounter during an entire hour ( 2 times a day).
Btw for those complaining that they are naked or leather that's not always the case.

Ps: This is not a post to make staff look bad I just wanna get some staff attention so we don't have to deal with this everyday.
I know there are a lot of staff doing their best to keep hackers away.
But I think there is space for improvement.
Lol he is really hacker

GoldenGates87

@faydee You say that no proof=no ban then how does 70% of staff team ban with just saying You had xray you had killaura you tp trap or such things or most likely the anti-kb?

This is a great server and needs many members {staff team members} But you can get a video and send it to a member or ask for help in Team Speak

Status
Not open for further replies.