Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers during koth

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://pika-network.net/threads/hackers-on-pikacraft-factions.36079/
This is an update upon the following one previously.
I have died plenty of times to hackers during koth and have been calling for staff so have my own team members, however, you tend to say staff is online during koth whereas, this is rarely seen it's only seen sometimes that staff are on, and if staff are on they'd be in /v which I understand but still doesn't help the fact they're not looking for the hackers. Most staff say they're busy with irl things at important times this doesn't help either, I'm sure you can ask another member of staff to supervise koth if they could at a time like this?

Davidva

Veteran
Prove to me that we are not watching hackers at koth.

faydee

Veteran
Dont let me start please , this kind of players are always making the same thread ..... Is it freaking hard to understand that this time of year is called (EXAMSSSSSSS) No one have freaking time to go online just to ban the hackers ..... all the staff members have their own freaking life with their own freaking exams (Good luck btw) so if you cant freaking record the hacker stop complaining , download some video record software and record your gameplay at the end of the day when you find hackers cut the video and report it and stop acting like that ... FFS on discord and here and ingame you players talk the same freaking thing ....... BOI THERE ARE A THING CALLED LIFE .

OP
OP
N
YEAH I KNOW THAT omds koth is rn on and there's a hacker on the loose where's staff no where to be seen...

OP
OP
N
there's 45 staff in total and you're saying they all have a life all of a sudden when it comes to koth time?
r u jokin

Nicolas

Pika Member
Davidva i dont think we have to prove anything to you at all with all due respect.
Everyday we the faction players have 2 koths where we die to hackers everytime.
The reason im writing this message is, because at this moment right now there are like 7 noobs at koth and 5 of them are hacking for sure.
I'll make a video so you can see and have some proof.
The only thing we ask is to have 1 staff member atleast online on facs during those two koths.
Even that is too much apparently.
Because we have to ask it everyday again and most of the time we get no response or no one comes.
For the staff who's about the get because they say that they watch koth a lot.
This message is not ment for those staff because i know they try to ban as much hackers as possible.
But I believe there are a lot of staff members who can try harder to come online during koth on factions.

EDIT: Proof of hackers at koth and no staff to ban them.

Now imagine what we encounter during an entire hour ( 2 times a day).
Btw for those complaining that they are naked or leather that's not always the case.

Ps: This is not a post to make staff look bad I just wanna get some staff attention so we don't have to deal with this everyday.
I know there are a lot of staff doing their best to keep hackers away.
But I think there is space for improvement.

Last edited:

faydee

Veteran
Davidva i dont think we have to prove anything to you at all with all due respect.
You dont have to proof anything ? it seems you dont know the rules ;)
No proof = no ban ...
hmmm as a ex-staff member I would love to say ;) record the hackers cause this time of the year the staff will hardly come on because of exams .

Nicolas

Pika Member
Faydee please read my entire reply and read davidvas as well because i think you're not getting the message.
Im saying to davidva that we dont have to proof to him that there are no staffs watching koth.
Because we know they aren't most of the time as you can see in my video above it demonstrates it.
Before that guy in the video killed me I was killed by another guy as well 10 mins earlier.
Bear came online on facs to check koth 30 mins after it started during that time there were a lot of hackers and people died because of them.
So don't tell me that there are always staff online to check koth because we know that isn't true.
As far as the recording is concerned of hackers.
When we record them by the time we get to report them we are already dead and our fun is already ruined.
And the hackers they just get banned and come back on another account next day.

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
As you should know, staff is not robots, we have a life aswell and we cannot be online 24/7, if you see any rule breakers please try recording them and report them on forums.

Nicolas

Pika Member
Rich_Baybeer please just stop giving the same answer over and over again.
Did you maybe fail to read my last 2 sentences?
And btw we don't think you guys are robots we know you have lives as well.
That's why we are making this post.
Our goal is to get staff to assign one of the 46 staff members pika has to oversee koth on factions.
There are two koths in a day so 46/2=23.
So every 23 days, almost a month, a staff member has to watch koth for hackers.
I guess that is enough time to have a life isn't it?

faydee

Veteran
as it seems the person who dosent understand is you , this time of year (june) is for exams . people have to study so helpers cant watch over servers .... wait till the end of the month and you will see more active staff team ... just wait

OP
OP
N
faydee this problems gone beyond just this month it's happened in previous month's aswell, this koth i luckily got ahold of thebearkinghd half way through koth

Nicolas

Pika Member
You're really blind are you?
Or maybe you're just supid?
Try reading my replies 10 times again so you understand them and then reply again because you keep saying things i have already talked about.
As I said we try to get 1 staff to watch koth every 23 days that is 1 hour of his exams period.
And even if one single staff should watch it everyday.
I know people have exams but pikacraft is not only a server but also a business.
Some people pay for it and the ones that dont also deserve to enjoy their time here.
You can't just tell us that we have to play with hackers for 1 month because some staff have exams.
And if that's the case find some staff that doesn't have exams.

Nicolas

Pika Member
faydee this problems gone beyond just this month it's happened in previous month's aswell, this koth i luckily got ahold of thebearkinghd half way through koth
+1

Noobygameplay77 has a point here.
I think trying to get away with the fact that there are not a lot of staff watching koth,
by saying that people have exams is a weak excuse.
Since this indeed has already happened before. When there were no exams taking place.

Nicolas

Pika Member
We can keep continuing this discussion.
But I think it's time for the staff to have a talk about this with the entire team.
You can keep telling us we have to report the hackers as well, but that will not change the fact that we have to play with hackers everyday and let them ruin our fun on factions.
Especially during the only 2 hours of the day where some pvp takes place(koth).

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Let's see.... what should I reply to this... ah yess.... just make a freaking report. I know it will not get answered immediately because its the exam period but at least you are helping instead of making useless threads. Report with proof, it's that simple. Sometimes they might even be in vanish so you can't see them.

I quit if you guys keep making threads about hackers.

-
Death

FearThePro

Pika Member
Honestly nooby you should stop complaining you don't know what it's like for staff so just stop chatting gas staff try as hard as they can to help pika be a better place pay some respect.

Nicolas

Pika Member
Honestly nooby you should stop complaining you don't know what it's like for staff so just stop chatting gas staff try as hard as they can to help pika be a better place pay some respect.
We're just trying to solve this problem man.
And it turns out to be working well because today there was a staff member at koth.
So it's definitely improving i must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.