Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers and Guild Donate

Ayushnoob88

1. Hackers
Why from 5 days am seeing that this server having many hacker I have lossed my 56 winstreak cause of hacker so pls do something of hackers...

2.Guild Coins
When we are donating coins to guild like I donated 5k coins to guild still it 0 coins please do something of the glitch..

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika

Otherside

Great Reporter
Just curious, how is he complaining? To me he's asking a simple question and tryna make staff aware of a couple of problems - ofc the links you gave him should help him now
I know for a fact that staff don't read or take actions for these type of complains in forums.
If they do want to aware staff of this problems, they should make a suggestion or a bug report.

474ms

Pika Lover
Most of the hackers will not care about disabling their account because they will only take a second to create a new account and the hacking started
I know for a fact that staff don't read or take actions for these type of complains in forums.
If they do want to aware staff of this problems, they should make a suggestion or a bug report.

GodSavage

Epic Pika
Most of the hackers will not care about disabling their account because they will only take a second to create a new account and the hacking started
Until they get ip-banned, or they have good VPN that bypassed pika network. If they don't have VPN and get ip banned, creating new account does not matter.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Until they get ip-banned, or they have good VPN that bypassed pika network. If they don't have VPN and get ip banned, creating new account does not matter.
most hackers have vpn's to bypass ip bans anyway

474ms

Pika Lover
It's very easy, just go turn your internet off and on again and you will find that the IP address has changed

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
1. Hackers
Why from 5 days am seeing that this server having many hacker I have lossed my 56 winstreak cause of hacker so pls do something of hackers...

2.Guild Coins
When we are donating coins to guild like I donated 5k coins to guild still it 0 coins please do something of the glitch..
Developers are continuously working to improve the anticheat but the process takes time due to the server size till that time you can report any rule breaker here and to report any bug you can go here.